- People. // Educational Marketer;1/13/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p8
Reports career developments in the education sector in the U.S. as of January 2003. Appointment of Paul St. Pierre as vice chairman of the board of directors of Corinthian Colleges; Selection of Cindy Krejsci as vice president of editorial content at Quarasan; Job responsibilities of Krejsci.
- Smith and Other Events (Book). Williamson, Michael // Library Journal;3/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 4, p510
Reviews the book 'Smith and Other Events: Stories of the Chilcotin,' by Paul St. Pierre.
- Dictionary of Literary Biography, Volume 352: Twentieth-Century British Humorists. Manley, Jeffrey A. // Evelyn Waugh Studies;Autumn2012, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p1
The article reviews the book "Dictionary of Literary Biography, Volume 352: Twentieth-Century British Humorists," edited by Paul Matthew St. Pierre.
- SMITH AND OTHER EVENTS (Book). Adams, Phoebe-Lou // Atlantic (02769077);May84, Vol. 253 Issue 5, p122
Reviews the fiction book 'Smith and Other Events,' by Paul St. Pierre.
- National. // Director (NFDA Services, Inc.);Nov2016, Vol. 88 Issue 11, p74
The article announces the selection of Paul C. St. Pierre and Elizabeth Groff as members of the board of trustees of the Selected Independent Funeral Homes Educational Trust.
- Paul St-Pierre and Prafulla C. Kar, eds. In translation: Reflections, refractions, transformations. Ferreira Duarte, João // Target: International Journal on Translation Studies;2007, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p183
The article reviews the book "In translation: Reflections, Refractions, Transformations," edited by Paul St-Pierre and Prafulla C. Kar.
- Women and Comedy: History, Theory, Practice. BROWN, STEPHANIE // Studies in American Humor;2016, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p322
No abstract available.
- The Transition to High-Tech Management. Hipwell, M. Cynthia // Industrial Physicist;Aug2000, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p24
Focuses on the promotions of executives from individual contributor to high-technology management in Minnesota. Importance of employee reaction to new management to their adjustment; Circumstances leading to the entrapment of the manager; Need to focus on highest impact management activities.
- People going places. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Feb97, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p18
Presents information on managerial promotions made in the adhesive industry in the United States. Naming of Charles `Chip' Bisignaro as manager of Fluoropolymers for Elf Atochem North American Incorporated; Promotion of Michael D. Bozich as national accounts/international sales manager with...