ProQuest Lowers Growth Forecast For Fourth Quarter and 2002 Year
- ProQuest Projects Voyager Revenue Will Be $120 Million to $135 Million. // Electronic Education Report;5/5/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p3
The article reports on the projected revenue of ProQuest Co. for its Voyager business unit in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Beginning with the fourth quarter of 2005 reporting, ProQuest will split its Information and Learning business into two segments when reporting results. The company expects to...
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts Increases European Presence. // Information Today;Oct97, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p6
Focuses on the opening of a regional office in the United Kingdom (U.K.) by Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, and the establishment of a European mirror site of its Interset service. Location of the U.K. office; Contact information.
- Secondary publishing in changing times: Profile of Cambridge Scientific Abstracts. Hitti, Angela // Publishing Research Quarterly;Fall95, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p80
Features the Cambridge Scientific Abstracts. Publication of bibliographic databases in the life sciences, engineering and market research; Accessibility; Formats and trends.
- ProQuest Focuses on K-12 School Market but Questions Continue. // Electronic Education Report;1/12/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p5
The article provides updates on the developments in the business operation of ProQuest Co. in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The company sold off another business unit to widen its concentration on K-12 education market. In addition, it has lowered its guidance for 2006 and extended the range of its...
- ProQuest Restructures, Forms New Ed. Unit. // Educational Marketer;11/11/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p4
Reports on Ann Arbor, Michigan-based ProQuest's decision to form a business unit within one of its two divisions, Information and Learning, and change its management structure.
- People... // Educational Marketer;12/8/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p8
Reports on the election of two board members by information aggregator ProQuest in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- ProQuest Info and Learning Revenue Climbs 12%. // Educational Marketer;3/8/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p4
Presents information on increase in revenue for the Information & Learning division of ProQuest (Ann Arbor, Michigan).
- Reorganization at ProQuest. // EventDV;Jan2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 1, p6
The article reports that under new chief executive officer (CEO) Kurt Sanford, electronic publisher ProQuest LLC has been reorganized into six business units including ProQuest Information Solutions, ProQuest Corporate Market Solutions, and ProQuest Workflow Solutions.
- ProQuest Plans HY Offer to Take Out Loans. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p22
The article announces news and content services company ProQuest's plans to issue 250 million U.S. dollars in senior notes that will be due in 2018 to repay term loans.