NIELSEN RATINGS: Jan. 13-19, 2003
- 'Idol' on its Games. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;2/18/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 22, p10
The article reports on the tight competition in terms of viewership between the reality show "American Idol," and the Winter Olympic game coverage.
- America stays at home. Schlosser, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;10/1/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 41, p5
Reports the performance of broadcast network series in 2001-2002 season. Ranks of the television programs on its first week debut based on viewer population; Improvement in viewer patronage compared to 1999-2000; Comment from network executives.
- NIELSEN Feb. 10-16 RATINGS. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/24/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 8, p18
No abstract available.
- No clear picture yet from TV's new ratings system. Douglas, Torin // Marketing Week (01419285);1/10/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p17
Reports that BARB and its team of research contractors have suspended publication of overnight television ratings in Great Britain while they check the reliability of the data from their panel of homes. Reaction of the television industry on the withdrawal of its daily ratings; Controversy over...
- NIELSEN REPORT. // Daily Variety;10/29/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 18, p44
Presents several charts depicting the ratings and viewership of television programs in the U.S.
- NOT-SO-GOOD FRIDAY. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;4/5/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the low ratings of primetime television shows such as "Miami Medical," "Ghost Whisperer," and "Medium," during the Passover and Good Friday as DVRs became available to over 35% of homes in the U.S. which allows people to catch-up on their favorite shows during their leisure.
- 'ISLAND' TEMPTING AUDS. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;01/26/2001, Vol. 270 Issue 40, p6
Reports the rating of several television programs in Los Angeles, California. Response of the viewers to the shows 'Temptation Island' and 'Grounded for Life'; Recognition of the 'West Wing' as recipient of Golden Globe award; Performance of the program 'The Mole' of ABC.
- Eye shows who's 'Boss' Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;3/16/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 51, p4
The article reports on the rating of several Sunday night television programs in both demonstrations and total viewers including "Undercover Boss," "Minute to Win It," and "The Amazing Race."
- 'KINGDOM' COME. // Entertainment Weekly;3/19/2004, Issue 756, p57
Presents a chart of the top television programs in the U.S. for the week of March 1 to 7, 2004, in terms of viewership.