NEW YORK'S MTA SEES BIG DEAL APPEAL
- Considering a mineral stream? Some terms to negotiate. Howard, Janet // Canadian Mining Journal;Apr2013, Vol. 134 Issue 3, p12
The article discusses the potential issues of streaming deals in the mining sector. It states that streaming deals offer alternative to equity and debt financing in the mining market. It addresses the risks facing sellers of mineral streams during of delays in production and restrictions imposed...
- TEXAS' FIRST FORAY INTO HIGHWAY DEBT A HIT. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31551, p10A
Reports that a deal of Texas Turnpike Authority to sell its bonds and bond anticipation notes in August 2002 has got recognition as the Southwest Deal of the Year for 2002. Criteria for selection of the deal; Appreciation of the deal by Texas Department of Transportation's director of finance...
- Neoprobe gathers in $13 million for pushing Lymphoseek R&D. // Medical Device Daily;12/28/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 235, p1
The article reports on agreements signed by Neoprobe, a developer of oncology and cardiovascular surgical and diagnostic products, for a $13 million financing from Platinum Montaur Life Sciences. To be used to repay in full $5.7 million in notes that were due in January 2009, the first funding...
- Diamond S Shipping. Flynn, Mary Kathleen // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Mar2012, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p22
The article focuses on deal of the year which Greenwich has executed after it purchased 30 tankers and charters from Cido Shipping of Hong Kong. It mentions the names of several private equity investors including First Reserve Corp., WL Ross & Co. and China Investment Corp. which have arranged...
- Shares deal offers SFI a lifeline for the future. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/15/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4319, p10
Reports on the deal signed by the SFI Group that will see its creditors write off £83.4 million of debt in exchange for a 75 percent shareholding in the company. Terms of the deal; Plan of the company to pursue legal actions against former auditor Horwath Clark Whitehill.
- Ben Wolff, The Deal Guy, Makes "The Impossible, Possible". Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;4/1/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p18
The article profiles Ben Wolff, co-founder and co-chairman of Clearwire Corp., one of the recipients of the 2009 Wireless Week Leadership Award in the U.S. It cites that Wolff is responsible for the 7-way deal of Clearwire and Nextel that involves investment from Intel, Google, Comcast, Time...
- Texas Genco Retail To Launch Friday. McDermott, Judy // Bank Loan Report;11/15/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p1
Reports on the launch of retail syndication of Texas Genco. Companies involved in the deal; Impetus behind the delays in the transaction; Price talk of the deal.
- Tripoli to launch Ras Lanuf finance deal. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/24/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 34, p21
The article reports that Tripoli is close to launching Libya's largest project financing deal to date, in a multi-billion dollar upgrade and expansion of the Ras Lanuf complex. National Oil Corp. (NOC) says it has been approached by several banks and is holding informal discussions over...
- Step right up. Everett-Heath, Tom // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/1/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 40, p4
Focuses on the deals entered into by project financiers and Qatar Liquefied Gas Co. II in the Middle East. Information on the debt packages for the project; Role of the Gulf Cooperation Council in the banking sector; Importance of various investment pools to the project.