S&P: Insurance, Pension Costs Could Harm Health Credits
- DAG-Plan zur Neuordnung der Angestelltenversicherung. // Zeitschrift fÃ¼r Sozialreform;jul1956, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p228
The article discusses a plan proposed by the Deutsche Angestellten Gewerkschaft (DAG; German Employees Union) with regard to the restructuring of employee pensions. Included in the plan are considerations such as the taxability of pensions, how to calculate pensions, the case of married female...
- Life Insurance As A Charitable Giving Tool Is More Attractive than Ever. Holeman, Vernon W. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/2/2009, Vol. 113 Issue 21, p22
The article focuses on using life insurance as a charitable giving tool. The author says that using life insurance on the donor's life can replenish asset losses of the foundation. He emphasizes that life insurance also lets donors have a real impact on their alma matter. He stresses that some...
- Insurance costs could rise after Lords abuse ruling. Ainsworth, David // Third Sector;4/30/2008, p5
This article focuses on the warning to care charities in Great Britain that a House of Lords ruling that extended the time in which victims of abuse can make claims for compensation. The implication of the ruling is that insurance costs could increase for care charities. It explains that before...
- DWP launches pension cost assault on Scotland Yes campaign. // Corporate Adviser (Online Edition);4/25/2014, p2
The article reports on the increase of pension costs facing Scotland which is expected to reach up to Â£1.55 billion a year over the next 20 years.
- 'There you go again' about pension costs. ROSE, DOUGLAS // Pensions & Investments;4/4/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Politicizing Pension Costs," in the March 7, 2011 issue.
- LETTERS: DoH must come clean on pensions costs. // GP: General Practitioner;1/19/2004, p29
Presents a letter to the editor on pension costs of general practitioners published in the January 19, 2003 issue of the journal "General Practitioner."
- Pension costs SoI - the unanswered questions. Ward, Graham // Accountancy;Dec1984, Vol. 95 Issue 1096, p16
Identifies issues that a long-awaited ASC Statement of Intent on the subject of pension cost accounting must address. Accounting objective; Problems posed for actuaries and accountants.
- Punching Bags. // Government Executive;Aug2012, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p22
The article informs that both Republicans and Democrats are concerned about pension costs and public servants are prime targets for the opposition who think that the government is too big.
- GEORGIA: Atlanta Eying Pension Fix. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/24/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33488, p9
The article reports the plan of Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed to reduce annual and long-term costs of the city's pension program in Georgia.