Eady Departs Foley & Lardner, Walks Across Street to Peabody
- Nixon ranks on national listing. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/07/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 27, p46A
Reports that the law firm Nixon Peabody ranked 73rd on the AmLaw 100 list published by `The American Lawyer' in July 2000. Offices on Long Island, New York; Gross revenues and profits in 1999.
- LI's No.1 gets rank of No.2. Lamb // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/07/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p5A
Reports that Nixon Peabody, a national law firm with an office on Long Island, New York, has been ranked as 1999's second-fastest growing law firm by the `National Law Journal.' National ranking of Nixon Peabody; Growth rate attributed to the merger of Nixon, Hargrave Devans & Doyle and Peabody...
- Nixon Peabody expands again. // New Hampshire Business Review;1/10/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p24A
Reports on the partnership between law firms Nixon Peabody LLP and Hutchins, Wheeler & Dittmar in New Hampshire. Customer base; Combination of firms into a single entity.
- LI firm emerges in national book. Lamb, Rose-Robin // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/21/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p5A
Reports on the inclusion of New York-based law firm Nixon Peabody in the publication `Legal Times' Directory of Emerging Companies and High-Tech Practices. Requirements for inclusion in the directory; Need for experience in dealing with regulatory agencies, international trade and electronic...
- Nixon Peabody on market for larger downtown office. Fink, James // Buffalo Law Journal;4/19/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 32, p1
Reports that Nixon Peabody LLP, a law firm based in Buffalo, New York, is scouting locations for the transfer of its office. Option considered by the company in line with its relocation plans; Rank of the law firm according to Business First; Number of employees working for the firm.
- Law firms promote sustainability. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/6/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p27
The article reports that 24 law firms which include Nixon Peabody have joined an initiative, the Law Firm Sustainability network, to promote environmental sustainability across the legal industry.
- Nixon Peabody plays a role in Manchester. Sommerville, Jamie // New Hampshire Business Review;11/16/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p19A
Focuses on the important role of the presence of national law firm Nixon Peabody LLP in economy and society of Manchester, New Hampshire. Involvement of the law firm in the construction of the Verizon Wireless Arena; Pro bono services offered by the law firm; Background of the law firm.
- Nixon Peabody Hires Three for West Coast Offices. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;10/25/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32245, p5
Reports that law firm Nixon Peabody LLC has added three more finance attorneys to its new office in Los Angeles, California. Significance of the recruitment to the company's operations; Career backgrounds of newly hired lawyers; Educational attainment of the three attorneys.
- Law firm makes claim perfectly clear. Satow, Julie // Crain's New York Business;4/23/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p30
The article reports that the law firm Nixon Peabody LLP is leasing another floor at 437 Madison Avenue in New York City, giving it a total of 101,000 square feet in the building. The firm's 11-year lease is coterminous with those for its other spaces at the building. According to Arthur Rosner,...