Blank Rome Drops 'Comisky & McCauley'
- SHANGHAI'S NEXT STEP. Grinter, Mike // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);5/9/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p51
The article looks at Port of Shanghai developments including the expansion of Yangshan offshore deep-water port and opening of the first Shanghai office of U.S.-based Blank Rome law firm. It cites the growing number of maritime legal offices and development of international capacity to match the...
- Audit committee meetings-a primer. Lipman, Frederick D. // NACD Directorship;Feb96, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p4
Presents information on the frequency and content of audit committee meetings. Details on number and timing of meetings; Information on agenda meetings and topics discussed; Pre-audit meetings and its objectives; Details on Interim-audit meetings and Post audit meetings; Objectives of final...
- Holding its own in Philly. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;01/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30813, p1
Reports on the business of Blank Rome Comisky & McCauley as bond counsel firm in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Political connections of the company; Pursuit of legal work on bond deals.
- DEP Chief Joins Blank Rome. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;4/1/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33886, p9
The article announces that Mike Krancer will join Blank Rome LLP.
- D&O insurance -- what you should know before responding .... Reed, John L. // NACD Directorship;May97, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p8
Discusses the case law that has evolved from disputes involving allocations and exclusions faced by the Director's and Officer's (D&O) insurance. Three test employed by the court over the proper allocations of litigation expenses, settlements and/or judicial awards to the D&O insurers and the...
- Lawyer Deep Pockets. DeBenedictis, Don J. // ABA Journal;Jan1990, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p34
Discusses malpractice suits facing lawyers in the United States for representing clients in fraudulent financial deals. Settlement claims to be paid for by law firm Blank Rome Comisky & McCauley; Award won by lawyer Joseph Cotchett for defrauded investors.
- Blank Rome Welcomes New Finance of Counsel James Ricchiuti. // Secured Lender;Jul2014, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p14
The article announces that James Ricchiuti has been appointed counsel in the finance, restructuring and bankruptcy group of American law firm Blank Rome LLP in its New York office.
- Hong Kong: Solid state. Kriegler, Yun // Lawyer (Online Edition);12/ 9/2013, p29
The article discusses the legal sector in Hong Kong, China. Many U.S. and British law firms have reduced their office space in Hong Kong, either by sub-letting or moving to less expensive premises. In July 2013, U.S. firm Blank Rome LLP closed its Hong Kong office, and moved its partners to...
- Jeremy Spector of Blank Rome Heads Bond Lawyer Class. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32455, p6
This article reports that Jeremy Spector heads a class of 16 bond lawyers who have been elected a regular fellow to the organization American College of Bond Counsel. Spector is a partner with the company Blank Rome LLP. The American College of Bond Counsel was established in 1995 to recognize...