Muni Vets Ferrin, Holt Join Henderson Capital
- Holte Heads for Sutro as Senior VP. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/17/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30956, p7
Reports on the appointment of Eric Holte as senior vice president and underwriter for Sutro & Co.
- Mark Dampier: RLAM's Holt offers something extra as best bond returns pass. Dampier, Mark // Fundweb;6/4/2013, p5
The article views that Royal London Sterling Extra Yield Bond Fund offers a good yield with the potential for capital growth. Market observation showed the behavior of gilts contrary to the expectation of bond fund managers and all areas of fixed interest being chased after. Royal London...
- Mark Dampier: Holt offers something extra. Dampier, Mark // Money Marketing (Online Edition);5/30/2013, p53
The article presents information on the Royal Sterling Extra Yield Bond fund launched by fund manager Eric Holt in Great Britain. It states that, though, the market conditions for investing in this fund are risky, but it is expected to benefit investors with higher earnings and capital growth....
- Freedom to invest. Smith, James // Money Marketing;2/6/2014, p35
The article reports on the growing popularity of strategic bond funds among investors as of February 2014. Rising interest rates are cited as the major factor that made investors prefer strategic bond funds over conventional corporate bond funds. The strong performance of the Royal London Extra...
- Is the time ripe for profit-taking? AUSDEN, JOSH // Money Marketing;3/5/2015, Issue 1475, p42
The article discusses the high equity-like returns of 1 billion British pounds Royal London Sterling Extra Yield Bond fund managed by Eric Holt. He achieved this by focusing on valuation, searching in niche areas of the market and allocating financials since 2011. The fund double the returns of...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p20
Presents charts related to investment banking in the U.S. as of August 11, 2003.
- FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p20
Presents charts and graphs related to investment banking in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003.
- Wall St. Joint Venture Plan May Be Nixed. JULAVITS, ROBERT // American Banker;3/4/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 42, p1
Reports on a global settlement requiring investment banking companies to pool funds for independent research in the U.S. Provisions of the settlement; States opposing the settlement; Impact of the settlement on research in investment banking industry.
- Chicago-area investment bankers. Ramirez, Cecilia; Tresness, Melissa // Crain's Chicago Business;1996 Top Business Lists, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p143
Presents statistical information on investment banks in the Chicago-area ranked by number of banking professionals.