CPW produces benefits guide
- Mobile retailers listen to local needs. // Employee Benefits;Feb2003, p8
Reports on British mobile telephone retailer Carphone Warehouse Group PLC's extension of its benefits to meet the needs of employees a particular locations. Addition of physiotherapy and cashpoint services; Launch of an employee assistance program; Consolidation of defined contribution pension...
- Good staff expect more. // Employee Benefits;Jul2007, p12
The article reports on the issues concerning the demands for extra benefits of the talented employees in Great Britain. They are increasingly demanding for more rewards, however, the employers are warned that these strategies targeted at retaining this group can divide the workforce. According...
- Talk is cheaper. // Utility Week;2/7/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p17
Reports on the TalkTalk telephone service launched by Carphone Warehouse in Great Britain. Benefits of the service for subscribers; Information on the plan of Tesco to launch a similar service in 2003.
- The Carphone Warehouse Something wonderful. // Campaign (UK);11/25/2011, Issue 47, p6
The article features a campaign launched by Carphone Warehouse which shows a man taken on a fantastical journey to explore the world of upgrades.
- AN ELEPHANT BY THE TRUNK? Benady, David // Marketing Week (01419285);11/14/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p24
Reports on British mobile communication firm Carphone Warehouse Group PLC's decision to launch a fixed-line phone service. Reason behind the firm's move; Implication of Carphone's decision on the mobile communication industry; Carphone's primary rival in the mobile communication market.
- Scorecard proves good call for Carphone Warehouse. STEVENS, MICHELLE // People Management;10/28/2010, p12
The article reports on the revelation by Caroline Edwards, Carphone Warehouse human resources director, that their new approach on staff performance management has resulted to significant reduction in customer complains, increased their share in the British smartphone market and go beyond their...
- Retail giants plan cloud cover for sales on the ground. // Music Week;8/14/2010, Issue 32, p7
The article reports on the plan of Best Buy UK and Carphone Warehouse Group PLC to integrate music sales in the digital music collections in Great Britain.
- Orange's Former Boss Back In Town. Quigley, Paul // Wireless Week;4/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p16
Reports on the appointment of Hans Snook to the chairmanship post at Carphone Warehouse Group. Reason for choosing Snook to the post; Career background of Snook; Comments from Snook.
- Best Buy Keeping Mobile Partnership Profits, Shutting Big-Box Stores In United Kingdon. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/21/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p24
The article reports on the decision of Best Buy Co. Inc. to buy out Carphone Warehouse Group PLC's share of the profits from the partner's Best Buy Mobile joint venture in the U.S. and Canada and to close its 11 big box stores in Great Britain.