TBMA's Stack Sees 2003 'Best Bet' for Tax-Law Changes
- Nassau County Oversight Board Sees Cash Crunch Without Budget. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;10/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33597, p18
The article offers the insights of Nassau Interim Finance Authority (NIFA) chairman Ronald Stack regarding the finalization of cash budget in Nassau County, New York, the rejection of their proposed budget, and on the proposal of County Executive Edward Mangano on sewage system finances.
- MSRB's Stack to Join Wells Fargo. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/29/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33139, p1
The article announces that Ronald Stack will head the public finance department of Wells Fargo & Co.
- Ron Stack Elected to Head MSRB. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/18/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32942, p1
The article announces that Ronald Stack of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. and Peter Clarke of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. were appointed chairman and vice chairman of Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, respectively.
- Ronald Stack, Late of Lehman, Takes Over as MSRB Chair. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/2/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32973, p5
The article announces that Ronald A. Stack will take over the position as chairman of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board.
- Stack tapped as leader of NIFA board. Mancini, Rosamaria // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/26/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 55, p1A
Reports on the designation of managing director Ronald Stack as chairman of the Nassau Interim Finance Authority in New York. Management of board member meetings; Formulation of recovery plan from fiscal disaster; Improvement of the county government.
- Lehman taps stack for public finance. // Bond Buyer;06/02/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30653, p2
Reports that Lehman Brothers Inc. has named Ronald Stack as director of public finance in the municipal product department of the firm's fixed-income division. Responsibilities of Stack in the company.
- Top 10E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32947, p26
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. Wachovia Securities LLC and Wachovia Capital Markets LLC agreed to buy back at par $8.8 billion of auction-rate securities from retail and other investors under a preliminary agreement. Ronald Stack of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. was elected chairman...
- Florida. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p28
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in Florida as of August 14, 1997. Cooperation between Jim Eaton in the investigation of bond deals in the region; Broward County's search for a new administrator; Joe Gersten's request for a refugee status in Australia.
- Florida. McKenna, Jon; Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p28
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in Georgia as of August 14, 1997. Appointment of David Lucas as manager of Interstate/Johnson Lane's Macon brokerage branch; Individuals honored at the Atlanta Municipal Bond Club's annual gathering.