Fourth Quarter Winner & Losers
- Quality Counts: Insurance, Ratings Were Key in 2002. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/8/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31548, p30
Reports that the best performing municipal bond mutual funds in 2002 were those invested in high-quality credits. Average total returns for the year produced by these bonds; Role of their quality in producing such returns; Factors contributing to the success of mutual funds less bound by rigid...
- 2002 Winner & Losers. // Bond Buyer;1/8/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31548, p31
Presents information regarding the performance of municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. during 2002. Names of the mutual funds; One-year total return on the funds; One-year cumulative income from these funds.
- Short-Term Bonds Take Lead in Strong April for Mutual Fund Inflow. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31399, p40
Reports the domination of municipal bonds in mutual fund flow according to Investment Company Institute in the U.S. Citation of assets in short-term municipal bond funds; Dissatisfaction of client on money market fund returns; Increase of municipal bond fund inflows.
- Market knowledge in managed municipal bond portfolios. Singh, Sandeep; Dresnack, William H. // Financial Services Review;1997, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p185
Presents a study which analyzed the open-end municipal bond mutual funds' investment performance. Objective of mutual funds in relation to income; Indepth look at the monthly returns of municipal bond funds; Methodology used to conduct the study; Results of the study.
- Mutual Funds Lose More Than They Gain. SEYMOUR, DAN // Bond Buyer;4/7/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33295, p1
The article reports on the 187.2 million dollars net outflow on municipal bond mutual funds during the week ended in March 31, 2010 in the U.S.
- Bond Fund Outflows Ebb. Seymour, Dan // American Banker;2/8/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 21, p6
Brief information is given about a decline in municipal bond mutual fund outflows for the week ending February 2, 2011 and the peak performance of outflows on January 19th.
- Weekly Reporters Saw Moderate Inflows Over the Past Two Weeks. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;6/21/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33336, p7
The article reports on the moderate inflow of municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S.
- Muni Bond Mutual Funds Report Solid Inflows. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;10/22/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33800, p2
The article offers information on the municipal bond mutual funds which ended with strong inflows of 621 million U.S. dollars by October 17, 2012.
- After First Outflow in 65 Weeks, Muni Funds Return to the Positive Side. SEYMOUR, DAN // Bond Buyer;4/12/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33297, p38
The article reports on the net inflows of 416.8 million U.S. dollars posted by municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. for the week that ended April 7, 2010, which came after an outflow of about 413.7 million U.S. dollars during the previous week.