Frelinghuysen Tapped to Head D.C. Appropriations Panel
- Congressional visit. // American Libraries;Apr97, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p19
Presents a photograph of United States Representative Rodney P. Frelinghuysen of New Jersey reading to students at the Southern Boulevard School in Chatham, New Jersey in February 1997.
- Rep. Frelinghuysen goes back to class. // New Jersey Jewish News;2/11/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the visit of U.S. Representative Rodney Frelinghuysen as a guest teacher at Solomon Schechter Day School of Essex and Union in New Jersey in response to a request from fourth-grader Aylon Berger.
- The resorts are closed, but shul is 'open'. GINSBERG, JOHANNA // New Jersey Jewish News;12/19/2013, Vol. 67 Issue 51, p10
The article mentions the anniversary of the Mount Freedom Jewish Center, which has completed 90 years of service on December 7, 2013 and celebrated it by keeping a gala evening featuring Rabbi Avi Weiss, Randolph, New Jersey Mayor Tom MacArthur, and U.S. Representative Rodney Frelinghuysen.
- Rep. Frelinghuysen delivers earmarks for ex-aide's firm. Tiron, Roxana // Hill;4/29/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p14
The article reports on the request of Representative Rodney Frelinghuysen of New Jersey for at least 12 earmarks for companies and entities represented by Winning Stategies.
- States' Numbering Support Grows In Congress. Carlson, Caron // Wireless Week;02/07/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the growing support for state regulators on phone number policy by the United States Congress. Information on a bill by Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen (R-N.J.); Due date of a number allocation plan of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC); What the bill instructs the FCC.
- Browner under fire. // Business News New Jersey;4/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p3
Reports that US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) administrator Carol Browner will attend the hearing of New Jersey Representative Rodney Frelinghuysen concerning issues on contaminated properties.
- Greater MW Journal. // New Jersey Jewish News;10/ 2/2014, Vol. 68 Issue 40, p11
The article announces a free series talk by congressional candidates Mark Dunec, Rodney Frelinghuysen, and Jeff Bell along with an announcement of 80th anniversary of the Jewish war survivors and Rabbi Steven L. Mills's installation as new religious leader of Temple Beth Am, Parsippany, New Jersey.
- Dist. 11 candidates trade barbs over health care. Wiener, Robert // New Jersey Jewish News;10/28/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 43, p11
The article focuses on a radio debate between several U.S. Representatives for New Jersey's 11th congressional district including Rodney Frelinghuysen, Douglas Herbert and James Gawron over health care that was broadcasted from the Cedar Knolls studio of radio station WMTR-AM on October 17, 2010.
- A $200 Million Commercial R&D. Strupp, Joe // njbiz;11/5/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 46, Special section p6
This article focuses on the Picatinny Applied Research Campus, a project of the Picatinny Arsenal that broke ground in New Jersey in September 2007. According to Congressman Rodney Frelinghuysen, this project could set the standard for military reuse projects. The project is aimed at creating up...