MBIA Marks 6% Net Income Increase, 84% Rise in Adjusted Direct Premiums
- MBIA's Strong Earnings Driven by Expansion Overseas. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31195, p3
Reports on the financial performance of MBIA Inc. for the second quarter of 2001. Total par value on insured deals; Expansion of the company into non-United States markets.
- Mbia shows increase for fourth quarter. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;02/04/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30572, p30
Reports on the growth of MBIA Inc.'s net income for the fourth quarter of 1998. Factors contributing to the income growth; Core diluted earnings; Performance of the company's municipal and financial services operations.
- MBIA IN BLACK FOR 2ND QUARTER. // National Mortgage News;8/25/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p12
The article reports on the revenues of mortgage-related bond insurer MBIA Inc. in Armonk, New York. It states that the company has generated $1.7 billion in net income in the second quarter of 2008, but it took a net loss of $706.4 million for the first six months of 2008. The second-quarter net...
- MBIA reports earnings up. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/11/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 45, p2
Reports on the financial results of Armonk, New York-based MBIA Inc., the holding company for MBIA Insurance Corp., in the first nine months of 2002.
- Armonk firm engineers growth by cutting red tape for clients. Wu, Amy // Westchester County Business Journal;6/30/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the success of Armonk, New York-based engineering firm John Meyer Consulting. Names of some of the company's clients; Services offered; Management style of its founder John Meyer; Role of the loyalty and talent of its employees in the company's success.
- MBIA Announces 7% Drop in Net Income Last Quarter. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;5/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31877, p36
Reports on the decline in the net income of MBIA Inc. Earnings; Assessment of adjusted direct premiums; Domestic public finance.
- MBIA Promotes Katherine McManus. Helen Chang, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p7
Reports on the promotion of Katherine McManus to the position of deputy general counsel by MBIA Insurance Corp. in Armonk, New York. Career history of McManus; Work responsibilities of McManus.
- Palmisano elected new IBM CEO, Gerstner chairman through 2002. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/11/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p21
Reports on the recruitment of Samuel J. Palmisano for the position of chief executive officer if IBM Corp. in Armonk, New York. Career history of Palmisano; Escalation of the market share; Achievements of Palmisano in the industry.
- Bond Insurers: MBIA Nets $156 Million in Fourth Quarter, Up 15% Over 2000. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p31
Reports on an increase in net income of bond insurer company MBIA Inc. during the fourth quarter of the year 2001. Total amount of income by the company in the duration; Percentage increase in the income of the company compared to the fourth quarter of 2001; Insurance income for the company...