BlackRock Trumpets New Portfolios to the Tune of $645M
- Investment Unit Of PNC Raises $126M in IPO. WINOKUR, CHERYL // American Banker;10/4/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 190, p1
Reports on the results of the initial public offering (IPO) of BlackRock Inc. on October 1, 1999. Amount raised by BlackRock; Number of shares sold; Proposed use of proceeds from the IPO to finance future acquisitions by the company; Growth of assets under BlackRock's management in 1999; Plan...
- Three Eaton Vance Muni Funds Score $1.35 Billion With IPO. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/29/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31460, p3
Reports the total amount raised by Eaton Vance Corp. through the initial public offering in the U.S. Investment of municipal bonds; Total assets of the firm; Effect of increasing interest rate on funds.
- Closed-end fund offerings seen poised for growth. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;03/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30344, p1
Reports on the results of the initial public offerings of closed-end municipal funds in the United States. Demand for new closed-end bonds; Current yield of the bonds; Periods when the market achieved growth; Trends in the public offerings of the bonds.
- Tough market awaits two money managers. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;09/20/99, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the plans of money management firms Neuberger Berman Inc. and BlackRock Inc. to launch initial public offerings (IPO). Speculations on ability of firm to survive tough conditions in the stock market; 1999 mutual fund market conditions and problems; Plans for proceeds of the IPO.
- BlackRock raises concerns over IPO processes. Yarker, Jon // Fundweb;8/ 6/2014, p8
The article offers information on the concerns of an investment management bank, BlackRock which aims to enhance the quality of initial public offerings (IPOs) in Europe and also mentions the emails forwarded by the company to various banks for providing improved flotation process for IPOs....
- Offering by PNC's Black Rock Seen as Recipe for Growth. FRASER, KATHARINE // American Banker;5/17/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 93, p10
Reports on the initial public offering of PNC Bank Corp.'s investment management firm, BlackRock Inc. Expansion plans of BlackRock prompting the initial offering; Value of the company's total assets.
- Blackrock buys into IHH. Reuters // Malay Mail;6/13/2012, p21
The article reports on Blackrock Inc. as a cornerstone investor for the Malaysian hospital management firm IHH Healthcare Bhd, which launched its initial public offering (IPO) in June 2012.
- Cornerstones: Dead weight. Waite, Suzy // FinanceAsia;Sep2014, p1
The article reports that rich people are damaging the aftermarket performance of listed companies in Hong Kong, China, although rising wealth in China had a positive influence on capital markets. It further states that issuers with Chinese cornerstone backing before the launch of an initial...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p11
Presents a chart depicting negotiated municipal bond offerings in the U.S.