Seattle Utility Has Until March to Fix Financial, Management Issues
- Vault fire causes Seattle outage. // Electric Light & Power;Jan1994, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the effects of a vault fire on Seattle, Washington. Estimated damages; Blackout in a 37-block area of Seattle; Role of Seattle City Light in minimizing outage time.
- Ergonomics program to go out of the office. Hoffman, Mark A. // Business Insurance;10/16/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 42, p3
Focuses on the award given to Seattle City Light Co. to recognize its ergonomics program. Combination of various strategies for the ergonomics program at the company; Reasons given by executives on why the company eschewed the one-size-fits-all approach to ergonomics programs.
- Seattle's City Light to Sell $100M Debt After Boost From City. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31035, p3
Reports on the plan of Seattle, Washington-based City Light to sell bonds for capital improvements. Precautions to hedge against market's volatility; Rating of the bonds; Structure of the bonds.
- SCL: Seattle City Light, Seattle, Washington. // Bond Buyer;01/29/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30320, p38A
Features the Seattle City Light Co., an electric utility in Seattle, Washington. Key individuals at the electric utility; Statement of management's aims; Rating agency information; Data on municipal bond sales; Review of Web site.
- Seattle Trash Becomes Valuable Commodity for Seattle City Light. // Solid Waste Report;7/14/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p7
The article reports on the efforts of Seattle, Washington's Waste Management to double the generating capacity of its Columbia Ridge landfill gas power plant in Oregon and Seattle City Light.
- SCL: Seattle City Light (Washington). // Bond Buyer;10/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30742, p31A
Features the Washington-based Seattle City Light. Headquarters; Contact information; Top executives; Ratings and outlook; Total 1998 revenues; Bond issues.
- CARBON CREDITS FROM COMPOSTING. // BioCycle;Jan2013, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p17
The article informs that the Seattle City Light, a public utility in Seattle, Washington signed a contract with the company Climate Trust in Portland, Oregon to launch the first national project to purchase carbon credits from reductions made with composting.
- Seattle City Light Partners on Campus Micro-Grid Project. // Transmission & Distribution World;Mar2013, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p9
The article reports on the partnership between Seattle City Light and the University of Washington to build a micro-grid for its new campus housing.
- Seattle City Light Takes A Forward Look. Ho, Kyle; Zadehgol, Hamed // Transmission & Distribution World;Feb2003, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p33
Focuses on Seattle City Light Co.'s (SCL) First Hill network distribution system. Installation of the telemetering system of an underground cable for the network; Components of the telemetering system; Benefits of the First Hill project.