Fast-Growing Texas School District to Borrow $151M
- Massachusetts' GO Bond Cap Raised By Executive Office. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p3
Reports that Massachusetts' Executive Office for Administration and Finance has raised the commonwealth's general obligation (GO) bond limit 15 % to $ 1.15 billion from $ 1 billion for fiscal year 2002. Use of additional bonds in housing, roads and bridges; Views of analysts from Moody's...
- Littleton, Colo., School District Goes to Market With $85 Million GO Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31530, p29
Reports on the plan of Littleton, Colorado-based Littleton School District to sell multi-million dollars of general obligation bonds on December 11, 2002. Advantages of the sale for business services in Littleton; Underwriters of the transaction; Support of the deal by Colorado's state...
- El Paso Readies $155M Issue for Airport, Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/31/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34084, p1
The article reports that the government of El Paso of Texas will opt for new money and savings with a combined 155 million dollars issue of refunding bonds and certificates of obligation on April 7, 2014.
- Ohio Readies $328M Refunding Now That Rates Are Up to Snuff. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/9/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31528, p7
Reports on the refund of multi-million dollars of general obligation infrastructure improvement and capital facilities bonds by Ohio in the week starting December 9, 2002. Factors affecting the state's decision of refunding; Analysis of the deal by different rating agencies; Amounts transferred...
- Guam's $418M Issue Held Up By Scandal-Stained Court Battle. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31792, p1
Reports on the plan of Guam to issue multi-million worth of general obligation bonds. Purpose of the bond issues; Specific value of the bond issues; Legislation to authorize the general obligation bonds.
- Conventional Borrowing. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;4/15/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31365, p1
Reports the sale of the special obligations revenue bonds in Boston, Massachusetts. Fulfillment of financial obligations to the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center; Proceeds of the sale; Amount of obligation bonds and bonds of anticipation notes.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Geltzer, Gabriel; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31366, p31
Reports developments on issues related to revenue bonds in the U.S. as of April 2002. Issuance of obligation bonds in Gilbert, Arizona; Sale of wastewater-disposal and pollution-abatement general obligation refunding bonds in Arkansas; Reimbursements of federal Medicare in Kansas.
- Connenticut Readies $215 Million Sale for Transportation Infrastructure. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31507, p6
Reports on the plan of Colorado to sell multi-million dollars in special tax obligation bonds on two days in November 2002. Contribution of the sale proceeds for state's transportation infrastructure program; Grade of ratings given to the deal by different ratings agencies; Details of the...
- Results of competitive sales. Anderson, August; Cruz, Judy; Singh, Rita // Bond Buyer;06/25/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30670, p24
Reports results of competitive bond sales in the United States as of June 1999. Certificates of obligation of the Salinas City Elementary School District in Monterey County, California; General obligation public improvement bonds in Suffolk County, New York; Unlimited tax school building bonds...