NEWS IN BRIEF
- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33056, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the U.S. securities market. The Treasury Department has planned to auction $32 billion of three-year notes, $21 billion of 10-year notes, and $14 billion of 30-year bonds. The Institute for Supply Management announced that the composite index of its...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;5/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32126, p2
The article presents news briefs related to financial markets in the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury would probably sell $10 billion to $15 billion of 30-year bonds at semiannual auctions if it decides to reinstate the 30-year program. The May 2005 quarterly refunding will raise $11.4 billion in new...
- Indexes Plummet After Treasury's 30-Year Announcement. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p37
Reports on effects of the announcement of the U.S. Department of Treasury in October 2001 regarding the suspension of sales of a 30-year revenue bond on stock price indexes. Analysis of the economic data released by the department; Effect on consumer confidence in the market; Factor influencing...
- Indexes Finish With Power. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/16/2015, pA01
1 Stocks powered to a gain ahead of a closely watched two-day Fed meeting. The Nasdaq rose 1.1%, the S&P 500 gained 1.3%, and the Dow advanced 1.4%. Transportation and energy stocks were among the top movers. Volume rose on both exchanges. The yield on the 10-year Treasury note jumped 11 basis...
- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/3/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32785, p2
The article offers news briefs related to U.S. economic conditions in 2008. In November 2007, spending on construction projects increased 0.1% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $1.165 trillion. The Institute for Supply Management reported that the overall economy grew for the 74th straight...
- Treasury 2-Years Go at 3.30% Yield. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p2
Reports on the auction of two-year old notes by the U.S. Treasury Department as of December 28, 2001. Bid-to-cover ratio.
- Treasury Details It Weekly Auction. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p2
Reports on the funds raised at a weekly auction of discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department to refund maturing securities.
- News In Brief: Treasury Details Its Weekly Auction. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31321, p2
Reports on plans of the U.S. Department of Treasury to raise cash at its weekly auction of discount bills as of February 8, 2002. Aim of the department to refund 29.804 billion dollar securities.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 1.75% High. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;3/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31338, p2
Reports on the auction of the four-week bills with coupon by the Treasury Department in the U.S.