Cleveland Upgraded by Fitch Ratings
- ILLINOIS: Fitch Affirms Midway Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/7/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32581, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has affirmed A-plus and A ratings to Midway Airport's $1.3 billion of its senior and subordinate debt in Illinois. According to analyst, the credit reflects the airport's established niche in the Chicago market for providing low-cost, point-to-point...
- Italy's rating may fall, Fitch warns. // Fund Strategy;11/21/2011, p7
The article reports on credit ratings agency Fitch Ratings' warning that Italy's sovereign debt rating may be downgraded to a low investment grade category.
- NHL Season Cancellation Would Hurt Debt: Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p2
Reports the statement by Fitch Ratings Inc. that it would likely place all rated sports arena debt associated with a National Hockey League (NHL) team on rating watch negative in the event of a complete cancellation of the 2004-05 NHL season in the United States.
- Fitch: AAA rating is on solid ground. Schroeder, Peter // Hill;8/3/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 116, p10
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has said that the approval of a deal to raise the debt limit in the U.S. marked an important first step in reaffirming the country's top credit rating because of AAA credit rating it has received from the agency.
- Hospital Still Negative. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p31
Reports on the announcement of Fitch Ratings Inc. to maintain its negative watch on the debt for Memorial Hospital at Gulfport, Mississippi due to uncertainty relating to reimbursements from insurance companies and the federal government. Damage sustained by the hospital during Hurricane...
- Brazzil Mag. // Brazzil Mag;6/1/2010, p1
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has just enhanced the credit rating outlook of Brazil from stable to positive. As stated, the policy makers are paring economic stimulus and have increased the benchmark interest rate of Brazil to 10.25 percent from a record low of 8.75 percent in...
- Destructing imminent in cotton textile sector: Fitch. // Textile Magazine;Jan2012, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p16
The article discusses the claim by Fitch Ratings that cash losses in India's textile industry are affecting the debt servicing capacity of manufacturers, making debt restructuring imminent. Fitch Ratings believes that the government's debt restructuring proposal for the textile sector will not...
- Fitch puts UK's AAA credit rating on "negative outlook". Salih, Chris // Money Marketing (Online Edition);3/15/2012, p22
The article reports that Fitch Rating Ltd. has become the second rating agency to put Great Britain's AAA rating on negative outlook. It is stated that the rating agency says the negative outlook means there is greater than 50 per cent chance of a downgrade over the next two years and that the...
- FITCH TAKES ACTION ON SOUTH COAST CLASSES. // National Mortgage News;6/13/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p32
Reports on the rating actions of Fitch Ratings on classes of notes issued by South Coast Funding I Ltd. and South Coast Funding II Ltd., two collateralized debt obligation deals that are backed by mortgage-related assets in New York.