Mass. Governor Inherits Helpful Hints
- Why Romney's Puerto Rico Primary Win Is Bad News for Santorum. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;3/19/2012, p14
A blog on the winning of Republican primary in Puerto Rico by former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney is discussed.
- Mitt Romney to Voters: "Corporations are People My Friend". GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;8/11/2011, p11
The article presents the author's insights regarding Mitt Romney, a former Governor in Massachusetts.
- Governor Romney Creates Turmoil For Potential Deca Beneficiaries. Nachman, David // News India Times;11/ 9/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 45, p28
The article presents information on Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney, who has taken a position in his 2012 U.S. presidential election campaign that has created turmoil for many young immigrants living illegally in the U.S.
- GOP officials say Romney must spend more time in South Carolina to win state. Joseph, Cameron // Hill;12/15/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 174, p3
The article offers several insights on the candidacy of former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney as governor of South Carolina where some Republican politicians argue that the candidate will regret the little he spent in the Palmetto State.
- Stern Challenges Ahead for Romney. // BusinessWest;Nov2002, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p12
Editorial. Focuses on the challenges faced by the governor-elect Mitt Romney in Massachusetts. Economic condition of the state; Budget deficit of the state; Performance of the health care system of the state.
- Romney Review to pave Way for $100 Million Massachusetts Issue. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;9/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31726, p3
Reports on the near completion of the capital spending review of Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney. Delay on the sale of bonds caused by the review; Use of the sales to finance local transportation projects; Importance of the review.
- Forget Rick Perry -- Mitt Romney is Perfect for the GOP. DUPUY, TINA // Progressive Populist;9/15/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p10
The author ponders on the political performance of Mitt Romney, the 70th governor of Massachusetts planning to run in the presidential race in the U.S. in 2012.
- Mitt Romney, Maverick. Roarty, Alex; Reinhard, Beth // National Journal;6/25/2011, p9
The article focuses on former Massachusetts governor Mit Romney. Romney plans to run for Republican presidential nomination in 2012. His political platforms will focus on addressing global warming. He has gained a reputation of breaking the Republican Party's rules by refusing to sign a support...
- No romp for Romney in Iowa. BOYD, HERB // New York Amsterdam News;1/5/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p4
The article discusses the chances of victory for Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney in the upcoming elections. It is stated that Romney won practically the same percentage of voters as he did in the 2008 caucus and picked up 25 delegates in Iowa. It is mentioned that this is mere speculation and...