Through War Talk and Weak Economy, Bonds Stay in the Plan
- Targeting the Pension Gap. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31722, p1
Reports on the preparation of the Oregon government to sell taxable pension obligation bonds. Total amount of the bonds; Authorization of the sale by the Measure 29 legislation; Proceeds of the sale.
- Jacksonville and JEA Selling $434 Million of Variable Rate. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31722, p28
Reports on the sale of variable-rate debt by the Jacksonville city government in Florida. Total amount of bonds to be sold; Bidders to the sale; Financial adviser of the sale.
- California Ready to Sell $3.5B of Fixed- and Index-Rate Rans. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/29/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31501, p32
Reports on sale of revenue anticipation notes by the local government in California. Features of the bond sale; Senior manager of the sale; Credit rating assigned to the sale by Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Washington City, District in Accord; Debt Could Follow. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;8/14/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33764, p3
The article reports on the plan of the Greater Wenatchee Regional Events Center Public Facilities District to sell bonds by the end of 2012 to clear up a 42 million dollars note default.
- Heavy Slate of Deals Out of D.C. Begins This Week With GO Sale. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/7/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31486, p1
Reports the sale of general obligation bonds by the government in Washington, D.C. Amount of the bonds; Schedule of the sale; Lead underwriters of the sale.
- Nevada Issuing $115 Million in GOs for Local Water, Sewer Projects. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/13/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31761, p6
Reports on the sale of Nevada's limited-tax general obligation bonds for water and sewer projects. Benefits of the deal for local governments; Citation of the Safe Drinking Water Act; Issuance of the bonds to the public.
- Advance Funding expansion reaches record proportions. Schnitzler, Peter // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/3/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p6
Reports on the sale of the short-term bonds of local government and school corporations to meet the cash-flow obligations in Indiana. Total amount of tax warrant sold by Richmond Schools; Interest of the bonds sold by Carmel Clay Schools; Increase in the number of local issuers selling bonds...
- Bush Administration Asks State, Local Governments to Help Pay for Amtrak. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;6/21/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31413, p4
Reports the request for state and local governments to pay substantial share for the operation of Amtrak passenger rail service in the U.S. Issuance of taxable tax credit bonds for high-speed rail projects; Total losses of Amtrak; Plans of turning Amtrak into an exclusive train operator.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31446, p31
Presents a chart depicting on bond rating changes of several local government in the U.S. Issuance of revenue bonds by Collin County Community College District; Amount of Northfield City's general obligations bonds; Rating of Scranton Irrigation District's revenue bonds.