Municipal Tone Firms in Light Trade Ahead of the New Year's Day Holiday
- INDUSTRY DASHBOARD. // Home Channel News;Apr2013, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p38
Charts and tables related to home products industry are presented including the monthly retail sales of hardware stores, professional dealers, and home centers in 2011 to 2012, the percent-change stock performance on March 28, 2013 prices, and the consumer confidence index in March 2013.
- Munis End Session Firm; Issuers Bring $850 Million in New Loans. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;2/25/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31828, p2
Municipal issuers came to market with roughly $850 million in new loans which included the pricing of $250 million of New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority dedicated tax fund bonds and the sale of a $187 million Virginia Public Building Authority public facilities revenue refunding...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;1/26/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32057, p2
This article presents news briefs related to bond and security. The consumer confidence index rose again in January 2005, climbing to 103.4 from an upwardly revised 102.7 last month. Existing home sales fell 3.39% in December 2003 to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 6.69 million units, the...
- WALL ST./FINANCE. // MondayMorning;2/18/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p3
The article reports on the performance of U.S. stocks. Most U.S. stocks fell for a second day Friday after consumer confidence fell to a 16-year low and manufacturing in New York unexpectedly contracted for the first time since 2005. A New York Federal Reserve survey on regional manufacturing...
- Consumer Confidence Bounces Back. Clark, Evan; Lynch, Matthew // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/26/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 42, p2
The article reports that consumers have gained back a bit of their confidence recently, sending retail stocks 1.8% higher in the U.S. The Conference Board's Consumer Confidence Index, based on a survey of 5,000 U.S. households, bounced back in August 2009, rising to 54.1 from 47.4 in July 2009...
- The Ad Market. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Advertising Age;8/5/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 31, p8
Presents updates on the market status of the advertising market in the U.S. as of August 5, 2002. Drop in the Conference Board's consumer confidence index; Factors which affected the financial performance of the advertising market; Decline in media and agency stocks.
- AdWatch. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Advertising Age;11/1/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 44, p8
Presents an update on issues related to advertising in the U.S. as of November 1, 2004. Decline in the Consumer Confidence Index of the Conference Board; Performance of AdMarket stocks.
- Consumers Begin to Feel More Confident. // MMR;5/26/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p50
The article reports increase in the confidence of the U.S. consumers to 84.1 points in the Thomson Reuters/University of Michigan consumer index as of April 2014 due to higher stock prices, high value of U.S. homes decline in unemployment rate in the nation.
- What to Believe: Telecom Stocks or Bonds? Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;10/22/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 40, pN.PAG
Reports on stocks prices and bonds prices of the telecommunication sector in the U.S. Discrepancy between bond and stock prices; Prospects of telecommunication companies.