- Hold your hat and your stocks for Dow 20,000! Bonnel, Art // Equities;Aug96, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p24
Presents predictions on stock trading performance for selected companies by the year 2000. Optimism for Dow Jones 20,000 by the year 2005-2007; Factors affecting stock trading; Sample of quality growth companies.
- The cutting room floor. Flaherty, Robert J. // Equities;Apr97, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p4
Presents the prediction of analyst John Templeton on stock price trends in the United States. Importance of humility when making forecasts; Yield of US Treasuries which make them more tempting than stocks; Stock market crash in 1929 and 1987; Steps in drawing up of a list of the most profitable...
- Investor research section. // Equities;Apr97, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p26
Presents analyses of the prospects of various stocks in the United States. Includes Allied Group Inc.; Applied Cellular Technology Inc.; Carrington Laboratories Inc.
- BUY WHERE THEY AIN'T. // Equities Special Situations;Apr2002, Issue 500, p1
Focuses on the decline of equities research coverage. Possibility of Mountain Province Diamonds Inc. to raise the stock prices of the company; Role of the Equities Special Situations journal in providing stock speculations; Schedule of the Corporate Presentation Day VII.
- Predictions doth not returns make. Burr, Barry B. // Pensions & Investments;4/15/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the economic forecasts on enhance portfolio returns in the U.S. Occurrence of recession; Avoidance on companies selling big-ticket items; Performance of stocks.
- 2010 Outlook Looks Hopeful, Barring Any Surprises. Morgan, John // Money Management Executive;1/11/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the potential of stocks to rebound between 2% to 12% in 2010 due to the calibration of U.S. and international policymakers to policies that affects the economy.
- What now for stocks? Owens, Sondra // Financial World;1/30/96, Vol. 165 Issue 2, p68
Predicts in January 1996 what the stock prices for each of the largest 500 companies will be at the end of 1996. Projections from `Financial World'; Predictions based on market value, using the dividend-discount model; Intended as a stock-picking tool; Companies with great potential and low...
- US on route to recovery. De Merode, Frederic // Money Marketing;2/20/2003 Supplement, p13
Analyzes prospects for U.S. equities in 2003. Argument that a base for economic recovery is forming; Positive trends that have been overlooked; Drop in unemployment rate; Strength of the housing market; Retail spending; Rise in corporate spending; Indications of a more attractive price/earnings...
- 8% market rise predicted for 1994. Clowes, Michael J.; Cardona, Mercedes M. // Pensions & Investments;12/27/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p3
Reports on stockmarket prospects in 1994. Comparison of return on investments of stocks and bond; Projected economic growth, inflation and corporate earnings; Recommendations on energy companies, drug companies, Dow Chemical Co., Weyerhaeuser Co.