Tags: OCEAN travel
- Cruise the canal in comfort as captain of your own boat. Brown, Barbara Pascarell // New York State Conservationist;Apr97, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p10
Presents an offer from Collar City Charters in Renselaer County, New York to the public to cruise the New York State Barge Canal while personally steering the ship. Description of the Lockmaster Hireboat; Route; Structures that could be observed during the travel. INSET: All aboard..
- WELCOME. Cushing, Karl // Travel Weekly (UK);7/25/2008 Cruise Supplement, p3
No abstract available.
- CRUISING THE YANGTZE. Archer, Jane // Travel Weekly (UK);3/7/2008 TW Cruise Supplement, p24
No abstract available.
- Grand Bahama. Williams, Deborah // Cruise Travel;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the discovery of the full potential of the Grand Bahama Island for cruise travel. Construction of hotels and restaurants in the area; Geographical facts; Factors attributed for the growth of island.
- CRUISING 2002: Year-End Review. Scull, Theodore W. // Cruise Travel;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p6
Presents an official review of the cruising industry in the U.S. for the year 2002. Impact of the economic recession and possible terrorist attacks on distant cruising itineraries; Number of new ship orders placed during 2002; Number of additional ships trading to New England and Canada from...
- Amistad U.S. Tour. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 3;1/18/2008, Vol. 77 Issue 15, p4
A quiz about the Amistad's route to the U.S. is presented.
- Cruising with a cause. Peurifoy-Green, B. // Black Enterprise;Jul89, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p61
Describes the growing popularity of company-sponsored cruises for employees. Educational value; Networking opportunities; Stress management; Cruise line offerings.
- Cruisin'. Murdoch, G. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Feb1992, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p2
Offers tips on inexpensive cruises. A seven-day West Caribbean cruise, in a modest cabin for two that lists for $1,439, can be found for $1,127. `The Travel & Vaction Guide'; Recommendations.
- An Alaskan cruise. Jackson, D.Z. // Essence (Essence);May89, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p31
Describes the benefits of an Alaskan cruise during the summer. Cruise ships and state ferries; Black presence in Alaska; Alaska's history; Glaciers. INSET: Facts for the traveler..