St. Louis--Arch Conservative
- Retail Set for Another Strong Year. Voorhees, Phil // Orange County Business Journal;2/24/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p62
Presents an outlook for the retail real estate sector in Orange Country, California after its growth in 2002. Improvements posted in net absorption and lease rates; Factors defining the retail market in 2003; Need of national retail chains to add units to increase revenue.
- Wanted: more shopping options. Brannon, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/18/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p15
Reports commercial space problems for retail trade in New Orleans, Louisiana. Location of shopping centers; Impact of parking problem on the plans of retailers; Efforts of city planners to search for trading areas.
- Retail news. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;Feb98, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p20
Presents news items related to real estate for retail trade in the United States. Includes PTM Development Co.'s acquisition of The Fashion Mall Complex in Florida; Sale of the Rhineland Mansion; Purchase of the University Mall by Glimcher Realty Trust.
- Retail's latest: Repositioning to make what's old new again. Muhlebach, Richard F. // National Real Estate Investor;Jun98, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p136
Provides guidelines for successful repositioning of retail property in the United States. Analysis of the asset; Identification of trade market; Baseline of current property operations staffing; Technical impact of each scenario; Financial feasibility; Unique ways the center or part of the...
- Retail on the rebound. Czurak // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/13/99, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p1
Part III. Highlights the Grubb & Ellis/Paramount 2000 Real Estate Forecast examining the growth of the retail real estate market in Michigan. Projected retail vacancy rates in 2000; Jack Loks Theatres' plans to build a mixed-use project at Knapp Street in Grandville; Growth of retail space in...
- Retail. McClure, Nancy A. // Inside Tucson Business;02/10/97, Vol. 6 Issue 46, Tucson Market Trends '97 p4
Focuses on the status of Tucson, Arizona's retail trade property development in 1997. Shopping center development; Vacancy rates in the retail real estate sector; Acquisitions and mergers; Shopping center sales; Opening of Foothills Mall's first-stage group of tenants in its conversion into a...
- Sportmart completes River Park Crossing. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/8/2002, Issue 323005, p1
Reports on the completion of the leasing activity at River Park Crossing in Fresno, California with the contract signed by Sportman store for a 38,000-square-foot space in 2002. Size of the retail complex; Building design; Other major tenants.
- RETAIL PROPERTY MARKET OVERVIEW. Birkett, Nicola // European Retail Digest;Sep99, Issue 23, p46
Presents an overview of the retail property market in France. Description of retail spaces and locations; Policy on retail planning; Examples of retailers in the market.
- Market-place Trading and the Transformation of Retail Space in the Expanding Latin American City. Bromley, Rosemary D. F. // Urban Studies (Routledge);Jul98, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p1311
Summary. The global spread of the supermarket and the planned shopping centre is transforming retail space in the Latin American city. Nevertheless, market-place trading has continued to flourish in most cities and is itself a key element of retail change. A case study of Quito shows how new...
- The Future of Retailing. Barr, John A. // Appraisal Journal;Jan1965, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p88
Forecasts the growth of the retails space market. Increase in consumer population; Growth of income and retail volume; Expansion of retail footages; De-emphasis on specialized retail stores.