Mills-ifying the Regional Mall
- Here comes the block. DEEMER, SUSAN // Orange County Business Journal;10/05/98, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p5
Focuses on Arlington, Virginia-based Mills Corp.'s construction of an outdoor entertainment shopping center called Block at Orange in Orange County, California. Total area of the center; Estimated number of employees; Value of the center; Impact on the annual attendance at Irvine Spectrum...
- Continental Divide: Spanish Mills. // Chain Store Age;Jul2001, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p152
Reports on the plan of Mills Corp. to develop the Madrid Xanadu shopping center in Madrid, Spain. Cost of the construction project; Features of the shopping center.
- Largest Tarrant County shopping malls/centers. // Fort Worth Business Press;11/8/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p33
Presents the largest shopping malls and centers in Tarrant County, Texas as of November 2002. North East Mall; The Parks at Arlington; Grapevine Mills.
- Shopping Center: Discover Mills. // Chain Store Age;Feb2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p79
Presents information on the design of the Discover Mills shopping center of The Mills Corp. in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
- Ben Carter adds outlet veterans to Savannah center. // Value Retail News;May2013, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the development of Outlet Mall of Georgia by Ben Carter Enterprises with the help of industry veterans like Global Outlet Management, Flateman Law Firm in New York City and Hennon Group Architects in May 2013.
- Yorktown entrepreneur expects to tempt clients' tastes... Schrader, Martin // Westchester County Business Journal;11/17/97, Vol. 36 Issue 46, p27
Focuses on the venture at Yorktown Heights Triangle Shopping Center that combines a cafe, gourmet food shop, an upscale catering service and a lavish gift business geared to the corporate, as well as consumer markets. Business strategy of the Time after Time firm; Six different gift baskets for...
- State of Kuwait pays â‚¬584m for biggest mall in Europe. // EuroProperty;2006, p49
The article reports on the sale of Europe's largest shopping center, The Cevahir mall in Istanbul, Turkey, to St Martins, the investment arm of the state of Kuwait. It is noted that St Martins has paid the Cevahir family $750 million for the deal. It is observed that the mall is home to 280...
- Sawgrass Mills Expands for Designer Outlets. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/19/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 58, p5
Reports on real estate developer Mills Corp.'s unveiling of a plan to open an addition to its Sawgrass Mills shopping center in Sunrise, Florida. Plans for the outlet; Renovation of the shopping center; Number of retail stores in the outlet.
- A WELCOME ADDITION. Koch, David // Retail Traffic;Sep2005, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p2
Reports on Mills Corp.'s construction of its Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills in Pennsylvania. Stores that will be opening in the building; Job created by the mall; Access to the area.