- No space at the strip. Napolitano, Joseph M. // Journal of Property Management;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p42
Recounts the solution to the problem of parking at a renovated shopping center. Dispute between the shopping center tenants; Components of the parking plan submitted to a merchants meeting; Results.
- Peccole completes its Rampart retail center. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press;5/20/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p10B
Reports the completion of the shopping center, Rampart Commons, in Nevada. Total square area occupied by the building; Amenities; Availability of a parking space.
- How to Jazz Up Mediocre Malls. Gallo, William J. // Retail Traffic;Oct2004, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p66
Provides tips on developing a neighborhood-style shopping center in the U.S. Increase on the number of parking areas; Minimization of the construction costs; Enhancement on the quality of service.
- Shopping Centers. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2000-2001 Book of Lists, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p246
Presents a list of shopping centers in New Orleans, Louisiana. Data on total rentable spaces; Information on leasing agents; Number of parking spaces; Types of the shopping centers; Contact information.
- parking area. // ICSC Dictionary of Shopping Center Terms;2005, p110
A definition of the shopping center term "parking area," which refers to the space devoted to parking, is presented.
- Rate the safety of your shopping complex. // Malay Mail;6/11/2012, p5
The article features the Venus Caring Project programme of the local women's website VenusBuzz.com as it calls on Malaysians to rate the safety of shopping mall car parks in Klang Valley for increasing awareness in crime spots and prevent crimes against women in shopping malls.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;1/13/1968, Vol. 43 Issue 47, p95
The article focuses on an error in an article in "Winnipeg Tribune" periodical concerning the parking lot of a 35 storey building with a Place Ville Marie type shopping plaza.
- VANCOUVER PARKING TAX. // Global Public Policy Report;Mar2007, p8
The article explores issues concerning the parking tax in Canada. The International Council of Shopping Centers continues to lobby targeted Members of the British Columbia Legislature in as well as the Minister of Transportation in hopes to rescinding the tax as it is currently designed. On the...
- AROUND THE COUNTY. // Orange County Business Journal;7/21/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p11
The article offers news briefs related to project developments in Orange County, California. The construction of Arirang Gelleria's shopping center has been targeted to complete by the end of August 2008. Irvine Co. has been developing two apartment complexes near Irvine Boulevard and Sand...