Treasury Kicks Off Debt-Limit Debate
- Treasury Details Debt Buyback. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31032, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's debt buyback.
- Treasury Slates Weekly Auctions. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will pay down its debt at its auction of discount bills to replace maturing securities. Weekly auctions of the U.S. Treasury department.
- Treasury to Sell Two-Year Notes. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;10/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30752, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department will pay down 11.294 billion dollars of debt by auctioning 15 billion dollars of two-year notes.
- Treasury Slates Debt Buybacks. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;05/04/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30884, p2
Reports that the United States Department of the Treasury will conduct buybacks of its debt twice a month.
- Treasury Estimates Q1 Borrowing Needs. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/29/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31313, p2
Reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Treasury Department to borrow in marketable debt during the January-March 2002 quarter. Amount of money to be borrowed; Money to be payed in marketable debt during April-June 2002 quarter.
- TBMA Predicts Hike In Treasury Sales. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p2
Reports on the projected increase of the net U.S. Treasury debt sales in the fourth quarter of 2003.
- Treasury Estimates Record 4Q Borrowing. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p2
Reports on the plan of the Treasury Department to borrow in marketable debt during the October-December 2003 quarter in the U.S. Efforts to achieve cash balance; Details of the quarterly refunding press
- News In Brief: Treasury Buys Back $1B at 4.521%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has completed a debt buyback operation of 10 issues maturing between February 2010 and November 2014 in Washington. Average weighted yield at which the Department has settled the operation; Amount paid by the Department to settle issues for which it...
- News In Brief: Fisher: Treasury Practices Adaptable. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p2
Focuses on debt management practices adopted by the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury. Auctions of specific maturities; Availability of treasury securities.