Former Bank Boston Trader Sheridan Launches New Firm
- Revisiting History: On Bridging Research and Teaching. Lang, Harry G. // Journal of Deaf Studies & Deaf Education;1996, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p279
The article presents the author's views on deaf teacher Laura C. Sheridan who was a catalyst for change when she challenged educator Edward Miner Gallaudet to allow deaf people to study at Gallaudet College. He discusses the social condition of deaf women in the 19th century as well as the...
- Members in the News. // Greater Boston Builder;Jun2007, p7
The article announces career changes involving members of the Builders Association of Greater Boston in New England, including the appointment of Deborah A. Eliason as counsel of the Law Firm of Beveridge & Diamond and the addition of Laura Sheridan in the corporate business development...
- Tuned in. Scott, Mark // Smart Business Cleveland;Oct2010, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p28
The article offers insights from Laura Sheridan, founder and president of Viva La Brand LLC, on how companies can develop a marketing campaign that reaches its target audience. Sheridan advises companies to find a third-party brand strategist who can come up with a better way to connect with...
- BUSINESS briefs. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p14
Reports on news and developments concerning businesses in the United States, as of July 28, 2003. Improvement in the quarterly Measure of Business Confidence; Increase in job search times; Bullish attitude of builders of single-family homes.
- Companies add locations in Atlanta. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the opening of businesses in various locations in Atlanta, Georgia. Manhattan Associates' relocation of its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia; Robocom Systems Inc.'s opening of an office in Atlanta, Georgia to provide technical support to its customers in the Southeast; Acculift...
- Rates up? No Problem. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p32
Focuses on the financing options of junk rated companies in the U.S. Bond issuance of Dynergy Inc.; Shifting of the securities market.
- Quality programme. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p29
Presents an outline of a quality program designed to help New Zealand business enterprises reach international levels of performance. Background of the foundation; Coverage of the program.
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p71
Presents several legal cases concerning business enterprises in New Zealand. Includes non-assessable ruling of the rent subsidy received by Coopers & Lybrand; Costs award to Arthur Anderson sued by directors of Irdoss Computer Systems; Twice-yearly audit of Crown Casino.
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov97, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p76
Presents several legal cases involving different business enterprises in New Zealand. Liability of a lost investment; Negligence of an appraisal report; Personal guarantee within the accrual rules.