S&P Drops Texas Housing Bonds Below Investment Grade
- Just Before $132M Issue, University of Cincinnati Is Downgraded by S&P. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31590, p3
Reports on downgrade in ratings of multimillion dollar debt that includes short-term notes and long-term new-money and refunding bonds issued by the University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio by Standard & Poor's Corp. Reason for downgrade in bond ratings; Possible issuance of several other...
- Agencies Assign High Ratings To California's $11B Raw Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p1
California's upcoming $11 billion revenue anticipation warrant sale was assigned a preliminary SP-1 rating by Standard & Poor's Corp. in the week ending June 6, 2003. State Controller Steve Westly said that with these ratings he expects the one-year debt to sell at an interest rate below...
- S&P: Baltimore Deal on the Investment-Grade Fence. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32302, p30
The article reports on the ratings given by Standard & Poor's Corp. for Baltimore's upcoming sale of tax-exempt revenue bonds in Maryland. The proceeds of the sale will be used to finance construction of a new 752-room Hilton convention hotel. The largest series of the sale was rated BBB-minus....
- News In Brief: Philadelphia Water Raised to A- by S&P. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p2
Reports on the upgradation of long-term and underlying ratings of the outstanding water and sewer revenue bonds in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by the rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Ratings assigned to bonds; Schedule date for the sale of bonds; Reflection of the ratings provided to the bonds.
- Standard & Poor's Pulls Ratings on Memphis Church's Revenue Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p6
Reports that U.S. rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. withdrew its ratings on approximately $38 million of multi-family revenue bonds issued for the Christian Methodist Episcopalian (CME) Church in Memphis. Possibility of the church's ratings being restored; Failure of CME's management to...
- Northwest Parkway Auth., Colo., Raised. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p1
Reports on the change in rating of Colorado-based Northwest Parkway Public Highway Authority's senior convertible capital appreciation bonds by the U.S. rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Reason for the change; Modifications in the debt structure.
- S&P Moves Indiana to Negative Outlook. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/23/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31309, p27
Reports on the issuer credit rating assigned to the state of Indiana by the rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Reasons behind decline in the assigned ratings; Factors affecting the rating criteria; Steps planned by the state to achieve higher ratings.
- News In Brief: Fauquier Hospital, Va., Cut by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p2
Reports on the lowering of the Fauquier County Industrial Development Authority, Virginia's outstanding debt, issued for Fauqier Hospital according to the U.S. rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. as of February 5, 2002. Rating assigned to the authority's hospital revenue bonds; Facts revealed...
- Tenn. County Agency Gets Positive Outlook. // Bond Buyer;2/20/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31328, p2
Reports that ratings company Standard & Poor's Corp. revised the outlook on Blount County, Tennessee, Public Building Authority's outstanding public facility bonds. Reasons for the revision.
- Hospital Takes a Dip. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p33
Reports on the lowering of ratings on the outstanding debt of Fauquier County Industrial Development Authority in Virginia and its hospital revenue bonds by the U.S. rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Status of the hospital reflected by the low rate assigned by the agency.