Ponder Sets Up Beachhead in Northeast With New Hire
- Pondering Health Care. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;03/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31107, p1
Reports on Chicago, Illinois-based Ponder & Co.'s plan to focus on health care. Strategic plans of the health care financial adviser under the leadership of David Atchison; Career history of Atchison; Efforts of the company to broaden its revenue base; Profile of the company.
- Southeast review. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;11/12/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30271, p39A
Presents information on the bond performance in the Southeast region of the United States America. Brief discussion on the bond performance of Ponder and Company financial adviser; Deals sold by the University of Louisville Hospital, Alliant Health System Incorporated, and Jefferson County...
- Ex-HealthTrust exec heads new Ponder group. // Modern Healthcare;2/21/94, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p37
Reports on the decision of Joshua A. Nemzoff, lead negotiator for HealthTrust--The Hospital Co. in its pending deal to buy Holy Cross Health Services, to head a mergers and acquisitions group for Ponder & Co. Ponder's decision to establish a separate unit to provide merger-related services;...
- Financial planning models 11. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Dec95 Supplement, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p52
Gives information on companies which provides financial planning models. Ponder & Company; Meridian Bank.
- You can go home again: Atchison returns to ponder after many years. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;07/29/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30693, p31
Reports on health care banker David Atchison's return to Illinois-based Ponder & Co. as senior vice president and principal. Starting of Atchison's career in the company; Career progression and achievements; Offer of stake ownership as motivation for Atchison's return; Job description.
- Ponder & Co. spins off acquisitions unit. // Modern Healthcare;5/8/95, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p17
Reports that the mergers and division of Ponder & Co. has spun off into a separate company, Hospital Acquisition Corp. Joshua Nemzoff as the division founder.
- Charles Lee Ponder. // Bond Buyer;09/12/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30229, p38
Reports on the death of Charles Lee Ponder, president and founder of the Ponder & Co. based in Bedford, Texas. Career history; Background information on the company.
- Ponder & Co., Health Care FA, Names New President. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31023, p5
Reports on the election of David Atchison as chief executive officer of Ponder & Co. Career history; Job responsibilities.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34085, p1
A chart is presented showing the results of negotiated sales of refunding bonds and obligation bonds by several banks and financial services providing companies in the U.S. which include Nixon Peabody LLP, Public Financial Management Inc., and Ponder & Co.