Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields
- Munis Stay Pretty Flat; Secondary Sluggish. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/1/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33459, p2
The article reports that the Municipal Market Data has shown a triple-A 10-year scale which was flat Monday, January 31, 2011 at 3.31% while the 20-year scale has remained unchanged at 4.56% and the scale for 30-year bonds held at 4.78% in New York.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p40
Presents statistics on ratings of general obligation bonds yields according to the data of financial information company Municipal Market Data, as of November 02, 2001. Bond rating for 2011; Proposed yields of the bonds in 2031.
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Sept. 13, 2004. // Bond Buyer;9/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31969, p31
The article presents a chart representing Municipal Market Data's insured yield for September 13, 2004 of Midwest states.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;5/22/2012, p17
A table is presented which lists information on the general obligation yields for bonds from 2013 to 2042, according to Municipal Market Data.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields . // Bond Buyer;4/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31123, p-40
Presents information on general obligation yields in the U.S. as of April 20, 2001, provided by the firm Municipal Market Data. Ratings assigned to various bond issues.
- Record California Spreads. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/16/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31678, p1
Reports on the widening spread between 10-year California general obligation (GO) bond yields and New York-based company Municipal Market Data's 10-year triple-A rated bench mark yield rose to a record high of 80 basis point on July 15, 2003. Factors cited by Peter DeGroot, a municipal bond...
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33639, p17
A table is presented which lists information on the general obligation yields for bonds from 2012 to 2041, according to Municipal Market Data.
- Flight to Safety Sparks a Strong Finish. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;4/9/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33693, p2
The article reports on the strong performance of tax-exempt bonds in the U.S. market which was shown in the Municipal Market Data scale.
- On the 28th Day, the Market Takes a Breath. McGee, Patrick // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/20/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 19, p7
The article reports on the trading of municipal bonds that increase yields after 27 days of steady or rising prices. Accordingly, a California trader has said that a breather is needed so that the market could consolidate the gains it already has yielded. It adds that Municipal Market Data has...