Municipal Bond Activities
- TBMA Conference to Spread the Word on Growing Taxable Market. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/8/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31736, p1
Announces the hosting of a conference by the Bond Market Association in Washington. Conference schedule; Theme of the conference; Objective of the conference.
- TBMA to Hold Last Meeting Before Planned Merger With SIA on May 19. Johnson, Anastasua // Bond Buyer;4/13/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32360, p7
The article offers information on the annual meeting of the Bond Market Association, which will be held in New York City on May 19, 2006.
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p6
The article presents various news briefs related to municipal bond activities. On January 14, 2005, the Municipal Analysts Group of New York will hold a luncheon on Current Issues and Outlook for the Health Care Sector at the Yale Club in Manhattan, New York City. On February 1-2, 2005, the Bond...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p30
Presents a series of conference related to municipal bonds in the U.S. Theme of the conference conducted by the Bond Market Association; Venue of the Fundamentals of Municipal Bond Law seminar of the National Association of Bond Lawyers; Contact information for the annual conference of the...
- Walker Speaks to Dealers. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/26/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31004, p1
Highlights the Bond Market Association's 2000 Legal and Compliance Conference. Speech of Richard Walker on securities fraud laws in the United States; Plan of commissioner Laura Unger to release a seven-page survey to investors.
- Consolidation the Theme of BMA Conference, Study. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;12/17/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 49, p4
Highlights the theme of Bond Market Association (BMA) conference on electronic bonding to describe market's consolidation in the United States. Concentration on the future of fixed-income electronic commerce; Effects of the overcapacity and consolidation to fixed-income; Utilization of...
- Government Development Bank Speaks of Local Situation at New York Conference. Teissonniere, Georgianne Ocasio // Caribbean Business;4/28/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p7
The article focuses on Puerto Rico's challenges outlined by William Lockwood, president of the Government Development Bank of Puerto Rico, in New York recently at the annual meeting of the Bond Market Association. The meeting, which was held at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel on April 20, was a...
- EVENT SUMMARY IUHF WORLD CONGRESS. // Housing Finance International;Mar2006, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p61
The article offers information on the 26th World Congress International Union for Housing Finance to be held from September 19 to 22, 2006 in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- (AUDIOCONFERENCE) Event Will Focus on HUD's Upcoming NOFA. // Children & Youth Funding Report;6/18/2010, p13
The article offers information on the interactive audioconference in the U.S. with the theme "Successfully Navigating HUD's Summer Funding Maze" on July 1, 2010 which aimed at all the people who want to take advantage of myriad funding opportunities arising from the Department of Housing & Urban...