VIRGINIA: Hampton Rated
- Moody's upgrades Arizona COPs, citing economy. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p6
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's increase of its credit rating of Arizona's certificates of participation (COPs) resulting to an upgrade of the some of the state's outstanding tax-supported debt. Factors influencing the rating upgrade; Impact on trading in the COPs.
- News In Brief: Whitman Hanson RSD Up to A2 By Moody's. // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p2
Reports that U.S.-based rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating on approximately $21.4 million in outstanding long-term securities from Whitman Hanson Regional School District in Massachusetts.
- Nims Are Back in Town. Gregory, Michael // Private Placement Letter;07/17/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p4
Focuses on the rise of net interest margin (NIM) securitization in 2000. Information on a traditional NIM securitization; NIM securitizations rated by Moody's Investors Service; Enhancements made to NIM securitizations.
- Moody's Investors Service Baits Market With $200M Private Deal. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;08/28/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the private placement offered by Moody's Investors Service in August 2000. Value of the deal; Price range; Background on Moody's.
- Moody's Set to Release Servicer Ratings. Gregory, Michael // Private Placement Letter;01/08/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p1
States that Moody's Investors Service will introduce formal service ratings and expects to release its criteria in January 2001. Purpose of the move; Details on the ratings; Factors being considered by the company before the introduction.
- Moody's touts ambitious transition study. // Asset Securitization Report;2/3/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p4
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's touting of a comprehensive structured finance transition study, tracking deals as far back as 1983. Goal to serve as a statistical reference for the industry; Use of the ratings history of securities.
- Raleigh, N.C., COPs Upgraded. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to upgrade Raleigh, North Carolina's certificates of participation, Series 1999 equipment acquisition project.
- Seattle Trade Center Project's long, winding road nears end. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;07/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30689, p26
Reports that Washington State will sell up to $185 million of high-grade certificates of participation on July 27, 1999, to expand the Washington State Convention and Trade center in downtown Seattle. Moody's Investors Service's rating of the debt offering; Obstacles to the project; State...
- ABA Report: Trustee's Role Primarily Administrative. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/25/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31600, p7
The American Bankers Association, in response to a Moody's Investors Service Inc. report focusing on the role of the trustee in asset-backed and residential-mortgage backed securities, has issued a report stating that its role in the sector is primarily administrative. In its report in February...