People: Bankers Anxiously Await Chicago Mayor's Choice for CFO
- Cook County's Knorr to Become University CFO. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/21/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32533, p6
The article reports on the resignation of Cook County Comptroller Walter Knorr to become chief financial officer for the University of Illinois in Illinois. According to Bill Figel, a spokesman for Cook County Board President Todd Stroger, Knorr will leave his post once the county completes its...
- Chicago CFO Knorr Leaves For Salomon. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p1
Reports on the resignation of Walter Knorr, chief financial officer of Chicago, Illinois. Recruitment into Salomon Smith Barney Inc. as managing director; Reason for departure; Career background.
- NEWTEK LEADER MOVES TO PARTNER FIRM. // CardLine;2/16/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p23
The article reports on the resignation of T. Alan Schmidt as president and chief executive officer of Newtek Merchant Solutions to oversee the merchant processing business for NCMIC, a financial services company for chiropractors.
- SCOTLAND. // Art Monthly;Apr2007, Issue 305, p13
The article reports on the resignation of Graham Berry as chief executive officer of the Scottish Arts Council.
- Mmm Mmmore Trouble For Campbell Soup. Moniz, Larry // Business News New Jersey;03/28/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p8
Announces the resignation of Dale F. Morrison as chief executive officer (CEO) of Camden, New Jersey-based food manufacturer Campbell Soup. Morrison's career history; Appointment of former CEO David W. Johnson on an interim basis; Forecast of analysts regarding the company's performance in the...
- CEO perks? Job security isn't one of them anymore. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/06/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p10
Reports on the number of chief executive officers (CEO) who resigned in the United States in October 2000. Average tenure of exiting CEO; Organizational problems facing CEO.
- Noted CEO in Houston resigns. Reilly, Patrick // Modern Healthcare;8/19/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p12
Reports on the resignation of James Eastham as president and chief executive og Memorial Hermann Hospital. Reason for resigning; Achievements as chief executive of the hospital; Career background.
- Leading fund manager gets new head. Fincziczki, Béla // Budapest Business Journal;2/11/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p11
Reports the resignation of Aniko Pohner, chief executive officer of the largest asset manager OTP Fund Management Rt in Hungary. Working background of Aniko; Impact of the resignation of Aniko on the company; Total assets of OTP Fund Management.
- Swift announces plans to retire. // International Power Generation;Apr2001, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p6
Announces the plans for retirement of Richard J. Swift, president and chief executive of Foster Wheeler Corporation by the end of 2001 in the United States. Continuation of Swift's term until retirement; Role of Swift in the growth of the company; Search for a successor.