Top Underwriter's Counsel: First Quarter 2002
- New opportunities open up for waste facilities Zinkewicz, Phil // World Wastes;Feb1994, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p42
No abstract available.
- Life Insurance as Pseudoinsurance and Its Role in the Development of the Russian Insurance Market. Avdasheva, S.; Rudenskii, P. // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan2003, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p76
Analyzes the condition of the insurance market in Russia. Reduction in the number of participants in the insurance market; Efficiency of the market; Problems associated with the development of the insurance business; Total amount of life-insurance premiums; Effect of pseudoinsurance...
- Top 25 underwriters in New York. // Bond Buyer;12/02/97 Supplement New York, Vol. 322, p30A
Introduces the top 25 underwriters in New York rated by principal amount of long-term bonds issued from January 1 to October 31, 1997 according to the Securities Data Company.
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Oct. 30, 2003. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31753, p39
Provides information on insured yield in the U.S. as of October 30, 2003.
- Top Underwriter's Counsel: All of 2001. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p33
Presents information related to ranking of firms involved in counselling underwriters in the U.S. as of January 2, 2003. Amount of bond issues handled by Chapman and Cutler; Number of bond issues dealt in by the Holland & Knight; Ranking of Squire, Sanders & Dempsey for the year 2001.
- Private Share Insurer, NAFCU In Stand-Off. Diekmann, Frank J. // Credit Union Journal;3/10/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p1
Focuses on the issues related to development of private share insurance in Alexandria, Virginia. Responsibilities of the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund; Distinction between federal and private deposit insurance; Importance of federal insurance for depository institutions.
- Products & Services. // Best's Review;Nov2011 Supplement, p63
The article lists several products and services related to insurance industry including HM Insurance Group, Pittsburgh, Millieman, Seattle and Lexington Insurance Company, Boston.
- 1996 would have been a record year for thrift profits--but then came SAIF. Seiberg, Jaret // American Banker;03/07/97, Vol. 162 Issue 45, p2
No abstract available.
- Legal perspectives: When liability insurance can cover your construction-cost estimate problems. Kornblut, A.T. // Architectural Record;Apr1989, Vol. 177 Issue 4, p31
Reviews a legal case involving an engineer which illustrates that liability insurance coverage may hinge on whether the fault was in design or in calculating the estimate in the first place. Comstock Insurance Company v. Thomas Manson & Associates.