NEW YORK: PATH to Recovery
- DinÃ¢micas de Poder no Campo da Cultura: um Estudo sobre a PreservaÃ§Ã£o e uso de um PatrimÃ´nio FerroviÃ¡rio em Arcoverde-PE. de Araújo Bispo, Danielle; Cavalcante dos Santos, Elisabeth; Paschoal Dourado, Débora Coutinho // Teoria e PrÃ¡tica em AdministraÃ§Ã£o;2014, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p201
The research problem refers to the power dynamics among agents regarding the preservation and use of railway assets in Arcoverde, located in the interior of Pernambuco, Brazil. The history of this city also permeates the history of Arcoverde Station. The Station was inaugurated in 1912 and...
- Structural dynamics. Metz, T. // Architectural Record;Oct1990, Vol. 178 Issue 11, p54
Examines the new Stadelhofen Railroad Station in Zurich, Switzerland. Architect Santiago Calatrava; Features and design; Construction; Style of complex; Use of concrete and steel.
- City on track with plan to buy depot. Kohout, Cheryl // Inside Tucson Business;02/16/98, Vol. 7 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the near acquisition of the historic Southern Pacific Railroad Depot by the city of Tucson, Arizona. City Council's approval of a bid to Union Pacific Corp. to buy the depot; Importance of the restoration and redevelopment of the depot to the city's activities. INSET: Projects...
- Seaboard Air Line's Venice, Fla. station. Russell, Harold W. // Model Railroader;Aug97, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p76
Opinion. Offers information on the Venice station and railroad in Florida. Description of the station and railroad; Contributions made by the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers; Background information on Venice.
- Cincinnati's big white elephant has changed its spots. Fleischman, J.; Baer, G. // Smithsonian;Jun92, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p102
Explains how Cincinnati's Union Terminal, the 1933 Art Deco extravaganza that started life as a train station, has metamorphosed into the Midwest's newest cultural attraction. Details of exhibits at the new facility, which is called the Museum Center; Scenes on the `time trail'; The center's...
- CONNECTICUT: Fairfield's 3rd Rail Station. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33630, p9
The article reports on the opening of the third train station in Fairfield, Connecticut in December 2011.
- Town continues fight for a transit station. Kaltwasser, Jared // njbiz;1/24/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p2
The article portrays the continuing efforts by the township assembly and people of North Brunswick, New Jersey to have the New Jersey (NJ) Transit put up a train station in 2011.
- Railroad crossing. // Business Press;10/25/96, Vol. 9 Issue 26, p13
Reports on Texas' Richland Hills City Council's approval to the proposed site for a Trinity Express Railway station.
- Urban Train to have one more stop. Casellas, Carment T. // Caribbean Business;8/7/97, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p2
Reports that the Urban Train will have an additional station in Hato Rey at the intersection of Munoz Rivera Avenue ans Guayama Street in Puerto Rico. Estimated cost of the additional station; Identification of the funders; Comments from Luis Esteve, president of Bells International.