Thursday's Market: Municipal Prices Fall 1/8 to 1/4; Light Trading in Short Session
- Indexes Keep Rising, Thanks to Heavy Supply, Treasury Slump. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;12/3/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32022, p31
Reports on the increase in indexes as municipal bond prices decreases in the face of heavier supply and a fall of the Treasury market in the U.S. Amount of the general obligation bonds and several large deals in California; Indication of a growth in gross domestic product; Average yield to...
- Munis Finish Mixed; Buyers Stay on Sidelines Ahead of Eventful Week. Johnson, Anastasija; Bill Curran // Bond Buyer;11/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32001, p2
Reports developments on the bond market in the U.S. as of November 1, 2004. Level of bond prices in the municipal bond market; Consumer sentiment index; Growth in gross domestic product in the third quarter of year 2004.
- Municipal Bond Prices Close Flat; Tone Positive Ahead of New Deals. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;5/28/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31395, p2
Reports the decline in the municipal bonds during a holiday-shortened trading season in New York. Decline in gross domestic product; Factors affecting the gross domestic product; Stability in home sales.
- Municipals Remain Mostly Flat As Treasuries Post Modest Gains. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/22/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31557, p2
Reports on significant change price of municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market. Unexpected increase in housing permits; Factors contributing to the economy; Rating assigned to the bonds by various rating agencies.
- Yields Fall One to Two Basis Points; $854 Million in New Issues Priced. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p2
Reports on the fall in municipal bond yields from one or two basis points in the U.S. while in the new issue market underwriters priced $854 million in major new issues as of July 11, 2003. Expected yield from revenue bonds in coming years; Repricing for institutions in the new-issue market by...
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p41
Presents information about prices of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001. Municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers who will evaluate prices of bonds; Several categories of municipal bonds taken into consideration for price evaluation.
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p43
Presents statistics on municipal bond prices of various organizations as of October 26, 2001 in the U.S. Ratings of municipal bonds of the Virginia College Building Authority; Change in bid price of the bonds of the Wisconsin Health and Education Facilities Authority; Bid price and rating of...
- Friday's Market: Prices Little Changed; New Issues Loom. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p2
Reports on no changes in municipal bonds prices due to market's focus on multi-billion dollar issues arising in the United States. Decline in home sales; Expected decline in consumer sentiment index.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p47
Highlights prices for municipal bonds in the U.S. Change in bid prices; Rating for the issued bonds; Yield for several issued bonds.