News In Brief: Univ. of Mich. March Index Up
- Univ. of Mich. June Sentiment Up to 96.0. // Bond Buyer;7/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p2
Reports on the final consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan as of June 2005 in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Consumer Sentiment Dipped in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31841, p2
Announces the decline in the consumer sentiment index reading in March 2004 by the University of Michigan.
- The Grey DEA Evaluation of Customer Satisfaction. Liu Manfeng // Journal of Grey System;2007, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p187
In recent years, Customer Satisfaction (CS) as a new research field has emerged as a new theory in business management. The CS index has become an important non-finance index of enterprise performance assessment. In other words, how to improve the CS level of its products and services and how to...
- Netflix, Amazon, Publix Top in Customer Satisfaction. // Chain Store Age;Mar2010, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p16
The article focuses on the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI), which showed that Nordstrom is the most popular in terms of customer satisfaction among department stores and discount shops. It also indicated a 1.2% increase in the score for Internet retail to 83. According to Claes...
- The Emperor's New Clothes? Varcoe, John // NZ Marketing Magazine;May2008, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p14
This article examines the validity of business strategist Frederick Reichheld's Net Promoter Score (NPS), which claims to be the most reliable indicator of company growth. Basically, Reichheld's premise is that if companies can measure and manage the customer relationship, they then have a...
- "EVERY MAN TO HIS TASTE". BURMEISTER, BLAIR // Finweek;9/26/2013, p8
The article focuses on franchising business as a fast growing sector in South Africa comprising 9.7% of its gross domestic product (GDP). Topics include the fast-food sector with quick services restaurant (QSR) topping franchise popularity such as Steers, Wimpy and Spur while top brands in the...
- Interfirst to Measure Broker Satisfaction. // National Mortgage News;7/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p15
Reports that ABN AMRO Mortgage Group unit Interfirst Wholesale Mortgage Lending has entitled CFI Group consultants to measure the customer satisfaction of broker partners. Use of a relationship tool called SatisfactionFirst; Employment of an Internet-based survey drawing on the American Customer...
- News In Brief: Chicago PMI Up To 55.7% in March. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p2
Reports on the increase of the purchasing manager's index in Chicago, Illinois for March 2002. Compilation of a seasonally adjusted basis; Stability of the prices paid index; Comparison with results on February 2002.
- Rand parity havoc. Beltrame, Franco // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p6
Comments on Greta Steyn's article about rand parity. Calculation of the rand parity; Indexes influencing the rand parity.