News In Brief: GDP Increases 1.7% in 4Q
- Theoretical Aspects Regarding the Use of the Multiple Linear Regression Model in Economic Analyses. ANGHELACHE, Constantin; PARTACHI, Ioan; DINU, Adina Mihaela; PRODAN, Ligia; BARDAŞU, Georgeta // Romanian Statistical Review;2013, Issue Sup, p78
In this paper we have studied the dependence between GDP, final consumption and net investments. To analyze this correlation, the article proposes a multiple regression model, extremely useful tool in economic analysis. Regression model described in the article considers the GDP as outcome...
- Changes in GDP, personal consumption expenditures, and related implicit price deflators and price... // Economic Indicators;Feb95, p3
Presents a chart which shows changes in gross domestic product (GDP), personal consumption expenditures and related implicit price deflators and price indexes in the United States from 1981 to 1994. GDP in current and constant dollars; Implicit price deflator; Fixed-weighted price index;...
- TOTAL OUTPUT, INCOME AND SPENDING: GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT AND RELATED PRICE MEASURES: INDEXES AND PERCENT CHANGES. // Economic Indicators;Aug2005, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p3
No abstract available.
- Quantity and Price Indexes. // Survey of Current Business;Aug2002, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p88
No abstract available.
- Business Situation. Larkins, Daniel // Survey of Current Business;Nov2004, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p1
Presents an outlook on the business situation in the U.S. for the third quarter of 2004. Percentage of increase in real gross domestic product (GDP); Impact of GDP growth on consumer spending and imports; Increase in the price index for gross domestic purchases.
- PART I: THE AMERICAN CONSUMER: 2. CONSUMER SPENDING. Miller, Richard K.; Washington, Kelli // Consumer Behavior;2014, p24
The article presents statistics on consumer spending in the U.S. as of 2012, including consumer spending contribution to the gross domestic product, average spending per consumer unit, and consumer price index assessment.
- TOTAL OUTPUT, INCOME, AND SPENDING. // Economic Indicators;Apr2003, Vol. 108 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the total output, income and spending of the U.S. in the first quarter of 2003. Percentage increase of gross domestic product; Real personal consumption expenditures; Real private fixed investment by type.
- Business Situation. Sullivan, David F. // Survey of Current Business;Aug2005, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the economic performance of the U.S. in the second quarter of 2005. Increase in gross domestic product; Decrease in consumer spending; Increase in business investment in structures; Rise in real disposable personal income.
- U.S. Gross Domestic Product. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2004, p109
Presents a chart of information on the gross domestic product in the United States. Consideration of personal consumption expenditures, gross private domestic investment, net exports of goods and services, and the government consumption of expenditures and gross investment.