Chicago CFO Knorr Leaves For Salomon
- Chicago CFO Walter Knorr reflects on longevity in job. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30625, p27
Profiles Walter Knorr, chief financial officer of Chicago, Illinois. Career history; Responsibilities in the city; Achievements.
- Chicago CFO Walter Knorr has `a lot of fun' just doing his job. Shields, Yvette; Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;08/05/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30450, p1
Profiles Chicago chief financial officer Walter Knorr. Personal background; Educational attainment; Career history; Other business activities.
- Cook County's Knorr to Become University CFO. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/21/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32533, p6
The article reports on the resignation of Cook County Comptroller Walter Knorr to become chief financial officer for the University of Illinois in Illinois. According to Bill Figel, a spokesman for Cook County Board President Todd Stroger, Knorr will leave his post once the county completes its...
- Walter Knorr Takes a Bow. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/17/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31367, p1
Reports the resignation of city chief financial officer (CFO) Walter Knorr in Chicago, Illinois. Announcement of Knorr to take a job with Salomon Smith Barney Inc.; Contribution of the CFO in the financial position of the city; Appreciation of Knorr on the praises received from the aldermen.
- People: Bankers Anxiously Await Chicago Mayor's Choice for CFO. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31538, p6
Reports on the status of the public finance community following the resignation of chief executive officer Walter Knorr in Chicago, Illinois. Replacement of Knorr; Distribution of the bond business; Decision of Mayor Richard M. Daley on the issue.
- Control board head stands by CFO. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;03/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30841, p5
Reports the resistance of District of Columbia financial control board chairman Alice Rivlin on the replacement of chief financial officer Valerie Holt in Washington D.C. Cause for demanding the voluntary resignation of Holt; Role of the District of Columbia Financial Responsibility and...
- ViaSat Announces Departure of CFO. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;9/3/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p26
The article announces that Ronald Wangerin has resigned as chief financial officer (CFO) at ViaSat Inc.
- Midby Turns Down CFO Post at OM After Reorg. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;1/7/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p4
Reports the resignation of Niklas Midby as chief financial officer of OM, a technology power house and stock exchange operator in Stockholm, Sweden. Responsibilities of Midby in the firm; Reaction of the company on the issue; Comments of Midby on the decision.
- Excite's CFO Steps Down. // Multichannel News;9/17/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p34
Reports the resignation of Mark McEachen, chief financial officer of Excite@Home Corp. in Redwood City, California. Reasons for the resignation; Position before appointed as chief financial officer; Contributions of McEachen to the company.