TXU Electric Still Negotiating With Bondholders
- Texas Utility Sets $1.16B Restructuring. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p1
Reports on the sale of tax-exempt pollution control revenue bonds by Dallas, Texas-based electric company, TXU Electric Co. in order to comply with deregulation legislation. Regulation of TXU Electric by the Texas Public Utilities Commission; Description of deals undertaken for the sale of...
- TXU Electric Seeks Tender Offers on $682 Million of Debt. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31254, p48
Reports on the invitation to bondholders to tender offers for Texas-based TXU Electric Co. bonds. Total value of the offer in million dollars; State authorities issuing the bonds on the company's behalf; Bondholders who have tendered offers as of October 26, 2001.
- TXU tops card ABS, despite timing issues. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;5/31/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 22, p8
Reports on the launching of TXU Electric's stranded cost asset-backed securities. Re-pricing of the TXU Electric Delivery Transition Bond series 2004-1; Efficiency of all fixed-rate structure, pricing off swaps; Credit rating.
- Electric supplier to refund $52 million. // Marketing News;07/05/99, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p6
This article reports that Dallas, Texas-based TXU Electric Co. has agreed to refund $52 million to consumers, a move related to the fuel-reconciliation proceeding that is still in progress at the Public Utility Commission of Texas. TXU Electric reached the agreement with a number of parties,...
- TAC Presents $525,000 Incentive Payment To Dallas. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/5/2005, Vol. 226 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the incentive payment made by Tour Andover Controls to Dallas, Texas. Reduction of electricity demand in the city; Participation in TXU Electric Delivery's Commercial and Industrial Retrofit Program.
- Deregulation is official; TXU settles transition issues. // Fort Worth Business Press;01/04/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p18
Reports that TXU Electric Co. has settled transition issues in Fort Worth, Texas. Settlement plans; Clarifications concerning the electricity deregulation pilot program; Parties to the settlement; Major terms of the settlement.
- Follow-Up on Monitored Stocks. // Dow Theory Forecasts;3/5/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p6
The article offers news briefs on the financial performance of U.S. companies. Home Depot Inc. predicted that its sales will descend to 2% in the fiscal 2008 and expected a per share earnings of $2.60 to $2.75 which decreases to 3% from 8%. Ensco International Inc. announced that its December...
- Jib crane can shorten refueling outages. Swanekamp, Robert // Power;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 144 Issue 4, p25
Reports on the telescoping-boom jib crane, designed and manufactured by American Crane & Equipment Corp. installed at TXU Electric Company's Comanche Peak nuclear station in Dallas, Texas. Expectation of the electric utility from the crane; Benefits provided by the crane.
- Overcoming the Challenges Of a Critical Line Relocation. Benson, Rick; Grass, Randy // Transmission & Distribution World;Jul2004, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p38
Reports on Fort Worth, Texas-based TXU Electric Delivery's relocation of a critical electric line that also housed telecommunications facilities. Challenges faced by utility engineers; Project site layout and typical tower relocation; Importance of planning, coordination and cooperation.