The use of expatriates and inpatriates in Central and Eastern Europe since the Wall came down
- Beware of joint-venture vultures. Brower, David R. // Earth Island Journal;Fall91, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p35
Focuses on issues related to privatization, joint-ventures and the conversion to a conventional market economy in Russia. Need for better performance standards in Soviet privatization; Profiting in a troubled economy; Problems associated with business privatization.
- Central Valley's first venture capital fund stokes business community. Wenner, Gretchen // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/17/2001, Issue 322826, p1
Reports the joint venture capital between San Joaquin Venture Partners and Cagan McAfee Capital Partners LLC in Central Valley, California. Establishment of private equity fund for Central Valley; Background of the companies; Investment of the California Public Employees Retirement System in...
- Where Has All the Money Gone? McKnight, Marshall // Business News New Jersey;5/13/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p10
Focuses on venture capital market for the fourth quarter of 2001. Statistics on the renewed capital drought of investments from firms; Availability of venture capital for firms across the nation; Development of alternative injections for pain medications.
- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/19/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 46, p24
Reports on Saudi Arabia government's relaxation of rules on joint ventures. Capital investment regulations under study; Foreign companies' controlling interests.
- Venture funding still flows. Chuvala, Bob // Fairfield County Business Journal;06/04/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 23, p1
Reports on the challenges faced by venture-backed companies to secure funding in Connecticut. Citation of the availability of capital for investment in the state; Caution exercised by capitalists; Focus on quality and reducing risks.
- NEW JOINT VENTURE HELPS EARLY STAGE FUEL CELL FIRMS. // Worldwide Energy;Sep2001, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p4
Provides information on Chrysalix Energy Limited Partnership, a private capital joint venture created by Westcoast Energy Inc., Ballard Power Systems and Shell Hydrogen.
- Entry strategies into China: The choice between Joint Ventures and Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprises: An application to the Italian manufacturing sector. Bontempi, Maria Elena; Prodi, Giorgio // International Review of Economics & Finance;Jan2009, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p11
Abstract: We investigate the entry choice between Joint Ventures and Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprises in the Chinese market. The analysis is based on Italian firms, thus allowing to evaluate the behaviour of also small-medium sized companies ï¿½ usually less focused on by the literature on...
- APLICABILIDAD DEL REAL DECRETO 1484/2012 A LAS UTES. Azorín Burgos, Montserrat // Revista Contable;mar2013, Issue 9, p75
No abstract available.
- Meridian Capital Group Arranges Equity for Brooklyn Development Site Acquisition. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;10/24/2012, p9
The article reports that Meridian Capital Group LLC has negotiated a joint venture equity investment by The Davies Companies with Cayuga Capital Management for the acquisition of the development site located at 101 West Street in the Greenpoint neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City.