Tax Credits Approved for St. Louis Stadium
- Missouri Board Signs off on Rams Stadium Tax Credits. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/20/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34364, p1
The Missouri Development Finance Board signed off on tax credit allocations to support the state-backed financing plan for a new $1 billion St. Louis Rams professional football stadium.
- Jets' Dome Home. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p33
Reports on the New York Jets' plans to build a retractable-dome stadium in Manhattan's West Side. Current venue of the football team's home games; Share of the city government in project financing.
- Arizona House Votes to Send Stadium Plan Back to Voters. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p32
Reports on the proposal of the Arizona House to build a publicly funded stadium for the Arizona Cardinals football team. Budget allocated for the project; Opposition of state senators on the proposal; Delay of stadium bond sale.
- Stadium Woes Won't Drive Cardinals Away From Arizona. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31399, p3
Reports the reluctance of the Arizona Cardinals football team to leave the state despite obstacles to a promised stadium. Commitment of the team to Arizona; Issuance of revenue bonds by the Tourism and Sports Authority; Cancellation of the contract in the event of a referendum.
- Glendale, Ariz., Still Has Its Eye on Cardinals Stadium. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31430, p4
Reports on the proposal of city officials to construct a football stadium for the Arizona Cardinals football team in Glendale, Arizona. Confidence of Mesa City officials to have the construction of the stadium in the city; Opponents to the construction of the stadium; Agreement discussed by the...
- Vikings Pull Pledge; Stadium Talks at Risk. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/13/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31512, p5
Reports that the football team Minnesota Vikings' decision, to take off $100 million previously pledged by them for contributing towards their agreement with University of Minnesota in Minneapolis for a stadium, may hamper the negotiations. Design cost estimated for the stadium; Issues that...
- Arlington in Exclusive Talks With Cowboys About Stadium. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31935, p32
Reports that the government of Arlington, Texas, is negotiating with the Dallas Cowboys football team management to build a stadium. Other cities that have attempted to partner with the football team to build a stadium; Highlights of the Dallas Cowboys stadium proposal.
- NUMBERS GAME. // Cincinnati Magazine;Jan2003, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p22
Presents information on the football team Cincinnati Bengals from Cincinnati, Ohio as of January 2003. Estimated revenue for the Cincinnati Bengals in 2002; Amount paid by taxpayers per year to operate and pay debt service on Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio; Percentage increase in...
- It's time for the complaining to end. Tucker, Brian // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/14/96, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p10
Opinion. Defends the deal made by between the National Football League and Cleveland, Ohio, over the future of the Cleveland Browns franchise. Criticisms on the construction plans for a football stadium; Commercial real estate development related to the planned stadium.