Florida Agency Floats Plans to Sell Transportation Bonds
- South Carolina SIB to roll out $311 million of road debt. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;07/01/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30674, p36
Reports that South Carolina will bring $311.5 million of Transportation Infrastructure Bank revenue bonds to market. Repayment of the competitively sold debt; Maturity of the serial debt.
- South Carolina Bank Offers Latest in Long Line of Road Deals. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p3
Reports on the competitive sale of $370 million revenue bonds by South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank. Reason for the sale of bonds; Types of bonds included in the sale; Insurer of the bonds.
- South Carolina Agency Readies $295 Million Roads Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/29/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31501, p36
Reports on the issuance of Series 2002A revenue bonds by the South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank in South Carolina. Proceeds of the sale; Maturity date of the bonds; Credit ratings assigned to the bond sale.
- South Carolina Transportation Agency Readies $230M Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32215, p35
Reports on the decision of the South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank to sell refunding bonds to the bond market. Possibility for investors to pick up some new-money debt from the issuer; Selection of Public Financial Management as the financial adviser of the bond; Expectation of a...
- SOUTH CAROLINA: Refunding Ready to Go. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;9/17/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33185, p9
The article reports on the 93.6 million dollar of revenue bonds to be sold by the South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank to refund debt issued between 1998 and 2000 in South Carolina. The transaction is cited to allow the bank to save 3.7 million or 3.8% of the refunded par amount. It...
- South Carolina Agency Readies $368 Million Deal With Swap. SeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p5
Reports on the plan of the South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank to start selling $368 million of auction-rate refunding bonds in a deal that include a swap to a fixed rate. Amount expected from refunding of debt sold in the year 2000; Names of insurer and financial adviser for the...
- Fitch Upgrades South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank to AA. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/20/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32904, p7
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has upgraded the long-term $121 million of outstanding Series 2003B-1 bonds issued by South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank. Fitch upgraded South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank long-term rating from A to AA with an F1-plus...
- SOUTH CAROLINA: Transport Bank's Good Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/18/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32549, p9
The article reports that the South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank has achieved the lowest borrowing cost in its history when it sold $286 million of revenue bonds during the second week of January 2007. Merrill Lynch & Co. won the competitive bid with a true interest cost of 4.4%....
- South Carolina Infrastructure Bank to Competitively Sell $285M Today. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p6
The South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank is competitively selling about $285 million of revenue bonds today, marking the last deal from the bank until further revenues are found to support additional issuances. Public Financial Management Inc. is the financial adviser, and McNair...