Municipals Fall, Treasuries Retreat; Issuers Sell Over $1.5B of New Money
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p36
No abstract available.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, February 10. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31819, p2
Presents a chart depicting the bond market in the U.S. as of February 10, 2004.
- Making it work. Wozniak, Lara // FinanceAsia;May2009, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including the way Asian purchasers provide value to European bond issuers, information regarding the implementation of the government guarantees into income markets, and the measures undertaken by Indonesia to avoid a repeat of the...
- DTCC: at centre of the system. Shapiro, Jonathan // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/8/2015, p19
The article reports that 1.6 quadrillion dollars of global financial market trades in equities, bonds and derivatives have been cleared and settled in 2014 under a key part of the plan to make markets safer and more transparent in Australia.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p36
Presents charts depicting bonds and securities in financial markets in the U.S. as of July 26, 2004.
- Polish Treasury Bonds: Potential Long-End Outperformance. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/6/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p14
The article discusses the potential long-end outperformance of the Polish 10-year Treasury bonds despite turmoil in global financial markets and policy response in the U.S. and Great Britain. It states that a potential is seen in the 10-year bond because there will be an inversion of -200 bits...
- Danbury, Conn., to Float Almost $60M In Bonds, Bans Via Competitive Sale. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/25/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32430, p4
The article reports that Danbury, Connecticut is expected to float an estimated $60 million in bonds via competitive sale. The transaction will allow the city to pay off $36.6 million in notes. Furthermore, the short-term sale will use about $5 million to fund land acquisition and development of...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p20
Presents the results of competitive sales of bonds in the United States, as of February 9, 2005. Public education capital outlay refunding bonds issued by the Florida State Board of Education; Tax anticipation time warrants issued by Elkhart Community Schools in Indiana; Sales and use tax...
- Patience is a virtue. Fox, Danny // Money Marketing;5/11/2006, p57
The article advises investors in Great Britain to hold on because corporate bonds appear to be ready to increase in prices again later in the year. Government bond yields have been rising lately and corporate bond yields have followed suit. This trend may continue because inflation and economic...