Petition Forces Ft. Worth Council to Shelve $160M COP Deal
- Welcome to Cow town. Selcer, Richard F. // Historic Traveler;Apr97, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p42
Discusses the Fort Worth in Texas as the home of Hell's Half Acre, the biggest collection of bars, dance halls and bawdy houses of south of Dodge City. Western heritage of Fort Worth; Story of the Fort Worth; Legacy of turn-of-the-century Forth Worth; Finest art museum in the Cultural district...
- Historic traveler. // Historic Traveler;Apr97, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p50
Presents a traveler information about Fort Worth in Texas. How to reach the place; Brief information about Fort Worth; Lodging and dining in Fort Worth; Events celebrated in Fort; Spots to visit in Fort; Centers to contact for more information about Fort Worth.
- 60th Annual Conference. Drennan, Jerry; Foy, Ron // Technology Teacher;Dec97/Jan98, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p29
Describes the historical background of Fort Worth, Texas, the venue for the 60th Annual International Technology Education Association Conference on March 8-10, 1998. Overview of the conference activity program.
- Mi Cocina has the right flavor for casual business lunch. O'Flaherty, Kristi // Fort Worth Business Press;03/24/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p32
Features Mi Cocina Restaurant in Fort Worth, Texas. Menu offering; Range price; Ambiance.
- Randall's Gourmet Cheesecake offers different dining experience. O'Flaherty, Kristi // Fort Worth Business Press;04/28/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p17
Features the Randall's Gourmet Cheesecake Co. restaurant in Fort Worth, Texas. Menu offering; Prices; Business hours; Pros and cons.
- Baudouin has new view from The Balcony. Lamers, Kelli // Fort Worth Business Press;08/25/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p4
Features Michel at The Balcony restaurant on Camp Bowie Boulevard in Fort Worth, Texas, owned by Michel Baudouin. Other restaurants owned by Baudouin; Dinner prices; Remodeling of the restaurant.
- Panera Bread wares as good as they look. Lamers, Kelli // Fort Worth Business Press;10/13/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p17
Evaluates the Panera Bread restaurant in Fort Worth, Texas. Clientele; Specialty breads; Prices; Soup choices; Business hours.
- South Fort Worth, Burleson to benefit from new tower, upgrades at Spinks Airport. Auer, Tonie // Fort Worth Business Press;04/20/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 52
Reports on efforts to revitalize the revenue and use potential of Fort Worth, Texas' Spinks Airport. Positioning of the airport to meet general and corporate aviation needs; Addition of lighted 'distance remaining' markers on the runway; Automatic weather observatory system for real-time...
- briefcase. // Fort Worth Business Press;05/25/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p2
Presents news concerning business in Fort Worth, Texas as of May 25, 2001. Trends in the business industry; Major deals.