Bond Buyer Picks 'Deal of the Year'
- California's Under-the-Gun Raw Deal. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p8
Presents the honorable mention award for the Far West Region in the 2003 Deal of the Year Award to California. Recognition of the state's revenue deal; Acceptance of the award; Classification of the credit selling as the largest deal issuance.
- Letter from the Editor. Resnick, Amy R. // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p2
Features Bond Buyer's Deal of the Year Award in the U.S. Objectives of the award presentation; Nominations for the year; Organizer of the award; Criteria for selecting the awardees.
- 2nd annual Deal of the Year. // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p20
Presents photographs depicting executives who attended at the 2nd Annual Deal of the Year in the U.S.
- 2nd annual Deal of the Year. // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p38
Presents photographs depicting executives who attended the 2nd Annual Deal of the Award in the U.S.
- Univision keeps Latin Grammys. // Daily Variety;6/27/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 61, p14
The article reports on the extension by Latin Recording Academy for its deal with Univision for televising the Latin Grammy Awards until 2018.
- Ascension Converts Complexity Into Savings. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p30
Presents the Midwest region Deal of Year honorable mention award to Ascension Health Credit Group, a nonprofit health care system in St. Louis, Missouri. Amount of the deal; Recognition of Ascension's financing transactions; Use of auction-rate structure.
- Orlando Expressway Authority Finds 4 Deals Better Than 1. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p36
Presents the Southeast honorable mention Deal of the Year award to Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority. Number of deals; Amount of bonds; Financial plan of the authority.
- Int'l Emmys to fete Sony, NHK exex. Boehm, Eric; Hopewell, John // Daily Variety;4/16/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 33, p5
Presents news briefs from the Mip TV conference in Cannes, France. Award to be received by Sony Corp. of America chief Howard Stringer and NHK Japan Broadcasting president Katsuji Ebisawa; Distribution rights acquired by Walt Disney International from Nelvana; Deals signed by the World...
- CHICAGO HOUSING AGENCY'S WINNING WAY TO LEVERAGE. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31551, p14A
Reports that the Chicago Housing Authority's deal to sell its bonds has won the honors at The Bond of Buyer's Deal of the Year awards dinner held on December 2002. Significance of the deal for the tax-exempt market; Benefits of the deal; Strategies adopted by the authority to execute the deal.