Renewed Delaware River Bridge Agency Sets $158M Deal
- Toll Drops Won't Harm Delaware River Bridge Agency's Debt Plans. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p6
Reports on the decision of the Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission to lower tolls on the toll bridges it operates between New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Consideration of the bond sale plans; Mechanism of recovering debt issue; Generation of cash reserves to meet credit criteria.
- FLORIDA: Toll Bridge Defaults, Again. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/12/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33746, p9
The article informs that the Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority in Florida failed to make its third bond payment as the toll revenues generated were inadequate to pay debt service.
- Chicago's Skyway Gets Fitch Boost. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/27/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30921, p1
Reports on Fitch's upgrading of the proposed bond deal for the Skyway toll bridge in Chicago, Illinois. Fitch's reasons for upgrading the bridge's outstanding debt; Lawsuits related to the project; Structure of the deal.
- Bay Area Toll Agency Readies $1.16 Billion Deal. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p1
The article reports that the California's Bay Area Toll Authority (BATA) has brought about 1.16 billion dollars in fixed-rate toll revenue bonds to market. The bond will defease debt issued for the California Department of Transportation in 2003, which was part of a series of reforms. According...
- Munis Little Changed; Dealers Focus on Primary. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;4/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32354, p2
The article reports on the changes in the municipal bond market in light trading as dealers focused on one of the heaviest primary market days of 2006 in the U.S. 1.2 billion dollars of toll bridge revenue bonds was sold by the California's Bay Area Toll Authority in the largest deal of the session.
- Louisiana Transportation, Bond Officials Talk LA 1 Costs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p40
Reports that the Louisiana State Bond Commission was given an update as to why bids for a bond-funded tollway project have come in 100 million dollars above the original estimate of 150 million dollars. Total amount of debt sold by the Louisiana Transportation Authority for the project in May...
- CALIFORNIA: Tolls Rise for S.F. Motorists. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32542, p27
The article reports on the rise in automobile tolls in San Francisco Bay Area, California from January 2007. Debt service on bonds issued by the Bay Area Toll Authority for earthquake safety projects on toll bridges would be paid with the money collected on seven state-owned bridges. State...
- Austin Plans Slightly Bigger Issue To Cover a Laundry List of Needs. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p3
Reports on Austin, Texas' plans to issue bonds on August 30, 2001, to fund capital projects. Features of the bond deal; Examples of projects to be funded using proceeds from the deal.
- Birmingham GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p29
Reports on the issuance of general obligation bonds for capital improvement projects in Birmingham, Alabama. List of projects recommended by the City Council; Release of Go bond referendum; Value of bonds issued.