NEWS IN BRIEF
- 'Volatility' Word of the Year Advisers say that the 2011 market made many of their clients realize they weren't as risk tolerant as they thought. CORREIA, MARGARIDA // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/2/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p4
The article discusses the results of an SEI Advisor Network survey on 2011 trends in financial advising. Conducted among 200 financial advisers in the U.S., the survey revealed that global volatility and uncertainty, particularly in European markets, dominated communication with clients. An...
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/8/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 45, p4
Presents the trends in the economy of different countries from around the world as of 2004. Possible effects of the cessation of oil revenue inflows in Venezuela; Benefits of the decision of the Malaysian government to issue Islamic banking licenses to foreign firms to the economy of the...
- TOP 5 TRENDING. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/2/2015 Special Edition, p2
The article offers information on the top five fashion from the Paris Fashion Week and the stock advancers and decliners as of October 1, 2015.
- BEAR IS BEATEN, BARELY. Bailey, Michael // BRW;3/7/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p42
The article focuses on the improving trends in the market for global shares in 2013 due to the growing economy of the U.S.
- Demographic and economic trends. // National Real Estate Investor;Mar95, Vol. 37 Issue 3, Viewpoint 1995 p4
Focuses on demographic and economic trends in real estate business in the United States. Annual growth in population; Household growth; Average household income; Employment trends; Manufacturing trend; Wholesale retail employment.
- INVESTMENTS IN INNOVATIONS: THEORY, PARADIGM, RESEARCH METHODOLOGY. Zakharin, S. V. // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;Apr2010, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p60
The article analyzes the trends in the investment and innovative activity. Theoretical and methodological aspects of investing in innovations are generalized. Problems of investment support for the innovative activity are studied.
- Data Points. // Money Management Executive;5/3/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p1
The article presents stock trends during the first quarter of the year 2004.
- Price trends and policy. // Autumn Report;Autumn2005, p55
The article reports on price policy and trends in the European Union (EU) countries. It analyzes average inflation in Slovenia and the Maastricht inflation criterion. It discusses the economic implications of Slovenia's entry to the EU. In this article, projections for price growth in 2006 and...
- Trends in Education Philanthropy. // Connection (0895-6405);Spring2006, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p29
Deals with the topics discussed in a roundtable discussion conducted by the Nellie Mae Education Foundation concerning trends in education philanthropy in New England. Biggest barrier to increasing college graduation in the region; Funding spent by the foundation for out-of-school initiative;...