Fitch: Disclosure Among Most Important Rating Factors
- DeKalb Raises Issues. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;4/12/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33498, p1
The article reports on the impact of the BBB general obligation rating noted by Standard & Poor's for DeKalb County in Georgia which raises financial disclosure issues.
- S&P Downgrades Wyoming Hospital Bonds. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;7/16/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34344, p1
Standard & Poor's has downgraded Laramie County, Wyo.'s 2012 bonds issued for Cheyenne Regional Medical Center to A from A-plus.
- MSRB Files Online System Changes with SEC. Casey, Jack // Bond Buyer;7/27/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34349, p1
The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board revised its three online information facilities to add references to the self-regulator's core operational hours and highlight the 24/7 availability of a number of the systems' functions.
- Chicago Suburb Placed on Creditwatch for Lack of Financial Disclosure. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/13/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34360, p1
Markham, Ill., faces a possible further downgrade of its junk-rated debt unless it releases updated financial information by Aug. 24, Standard & Poor's said Monday.
- Rating changes. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p22
Presents a chart of the changes on the ratings of bonds in the United States as of October 24, 1997.
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p35
Presents charts providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding municipal bond prices as of February 5, 2002. Several heads for which bonds are issued.
- ARIZONA: Good News for Goodyear. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the increases underlying general obligation rating received by the Goodyear Community Facilities Utility District No. 1 in Arizona from Standard & Poor's Corp. to A-minus from BBB which is based on consistently strong available fund balances and mostly built-out status.
- TEXAS: Crystal City ISD Cracks a Bit. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the downgraded rating achieved by the Crystal City Independent School District in South Texas from Fitch Ratings Ltd. to BBB-plus from A-minus.
- TEXAS: Fitch Hikes Johnson County. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Ltd. to upgrade the general obligation rating of Johnson County in Texas to AA-minus from A-plus which has affected the outstanding bonds worth 10.4 million dollars and 12.3 million dollars of certificates of obligation.